Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two UFC fighters brutally beat for punching a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am assuming you mean a street fight without weapons. Obviously a guy with a knife or a baseball bat would be favored to beat a guy with no weapon. A guy with a gun will beat a guy without a gun every time but I don't think that is what you are asking.

Comment

Poll Options
      Which is better suited for street-fighting?
      * Boxing
      * MMA

MMA is a mixture of different arts, including boxing

kinda like..... jack of all trades, master of none

if the question is.....

I am gonna send my kid to one martial art, which one should it be ?

the answer is..... jiu-jitsu

brazilian jiu-jitsu

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I am assuming you mean a street fight without weapons. Obviously a guy with a knife or a baseball bat would be favored to beat a guy with no weapon. A guy with a gun will beat a guy without a gun every time but I don't think that is what you are asking.

most times

not every time

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
          Apparently they were intoxicated when that happened. Have you seen the vid of drunk Brandon Rios go down from one punch at a party?
          The guy that hit Brandon about 10x than Brandon got up, started chasing the guy and dude booked it. But yes being highly intoxicated is generally a big disadvantage.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
            The guy that hit Brandon about 10x than Brandon got up, started chasing the guy and dude booked it. But yes being highly intoxicated is generally a big disadvantage.
            The video I saw is where Brandon gets suckered punched once, goes down, and holds on to somebody's legs.

Btw, I don't care who is better in a street fight. I was just trolling that dude.

Comment

Unfortunately, kicking > punching

Comment

Apparently they were intoxicated when that happened. Have you seen the vid of drunk Brandon Rios go down from one punch at a party?
                Not fair comparison as Rios is punch drunk so any alcohol elevates his drunk into a ******ed stupor

Comment

The video I saw is where Brandon gets suckered punched once, goes down, and holds on to somebody's legs.

Btw, I don't care who is better in a street fight. I was just trolling that dude.
                  The one I saw, and can’t find again is Brandon getting hit, going down, than the dude pounds him like 10x while Brandon’s trying to wrestle him/get up... the dude takes off FAST as soon as Brandon gets up and Brandon chases him off camera and the vid ends. Rios ate the shots and dude knew he was in trouble when Brandon got up, but definitely an L for Brandon.

Comment

Working...
                  X