No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Stops a Game Carlos Takam in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    If you don't start making sense you're going to go on the ignore list. I don't see you posting meaningful content anyway. I'm here for meaningful interaction, not to babysit posturing ******s namsayin?

Comment

• Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      Indeed. Takam lost the round and just let AJ punch himself out so that he could come out strong in the last two rounds. He didn't look hurt at all.
      And the ref wasn't even Terry O'Connor. British refs are officially more bent than German refs now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        And the ref wasn't even Terry O'Connor. British refs are officially more bent than German refs now.
        100% agree. I am British and its getting embarrassing. This is just flat out bad for boxing in Britain because it will deter fighters from coming here. Also as a boxing fan I don't want fights to be stopped early. I want fighters to be protected of course but all these stoppages are far too early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Show me the fight where Joshua used his incredible jab and boxed on the backfoot.......oh, there is none.

Parker can box on the backfoot and Povetkin is an elite mid-range and inside fighter.

Joshua has shown nothing that makes me confident he can beat Takam, and that is why I made my prediction.

If Joshua beats Takam on the inside and shows me something I haven't seen before, fair enough.
          "Joshua has shown nothing that makes me confident he can beat Takam, and that is why I made my prediction. "

Geez , how did i miss this winner ?

Before you go on another odd ball rant ,Takam lost practically every rnd like Parker did , you know that guy you said would out jab and out speed Joshua ?

Remind me of your future picks so i czn make money on LOCK bets by picking opposite . lol

O.K ,did you at least figure out the winner of Wilder and Joshua IS the top HW ?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            "Joshua has shown nothing that makes me confident he can beat Takam, and that is why I made my prediction. "

Geez , how did i miss this winner ?

Before you go on another odd ball rant ,Takam lost practically every rnd like Parker did , you know that guy you said would out jab and out speed Joshua ?

Remind me of your future picks so i czn make money on LOCK bets by picking opposite . lol

O.K ,did you at least figure out the winner of Wilder and Joshua IS the top HW ?
            Why can't you accept that Joshua is showing new skills and attributes all the time? If I haven't seen Joshua deal with a certain style before or box in a certain way then I can't assume he beats guys like Takam and Parker. I thought Takam would fight inside a lot more and tire Joshua out down the stretch (it was a premature stoppage, I think the last 2 rounds would have been interesting to test AJ's stamina). I underestimated Joshua's ability to control a fight for 10/12 rounds, same with Parker.

I'll admit I'm wrong, don't act like a prick.

I underestimate Joshua due to him not having had a lot of fights, and I still see weaknesses in his game but his size and power make other guys fight differently, like Takam and Parker.

Parker has a deck of 9's, more skills than Joshua, Joshua has a 5, 6 a King and an Ace!

I can't explain that in any other way. Just look at robotic Klitschko dominating for 10 years, 6'6, loads of power... ring a bell?

I gave Parker 4 rounds, and he made Joshua miss a lot of punches, again, I thought Parker was fighting the right fight and would step up the pressure later on, I was wrong.

Joshua was awful, and the fight just confirmed to me that Joshua can't deal with movement, his jab has improved and is better than I thought, but Parker was using his jab to take away Joshua's right hand, he wasn't using it to land, more as a defensive tool.

Parker landed more power shots, I scored the body punches.

Disappointed with Parker and his willingness to put it on Joshua, especially the last few rounds, he could have won or made it close as I gave him 1,3,5 and 6.

Comment

Working...
            X