Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 minute sparring VIDEO of Conor toying with former champ (The Footage you didnt see)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And conor has only since improved since then.

Comment

That video was so edited I could even finish it. Annoying cut aways every 10 seconds. It was a highlight film, not raw fotoage.

Even if an in-camp Mcgregor did do better than expected against Van Heerden who had just came from relaxing on the beach, Van Heerden isn't Mayweather.

Comment

former IBF 'world champion' lol
        Hes a decent professional but hardly world class

Comment

Heavily edited and he still looks like absolutely ****.

Looking forward to seeing Connor ski at the X-Games next... he's be just as awesome at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            And conor has only since improved since then.
            He'd better damn well hope so.

Comment

Can connor and his fans do anything but post chopped and edited footage and painting false pictures? All i see from connor fans is this along with ridiculously misleading titles. Who are they trying to convince? us or themselves? or both?
              Last edited by GodLike; 08-07-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
                6 minutes of raw footage Conor sparring Chris Van Heerdan.

Not the same footage as those short clips we saw of the session.

He makes Van Heerdan look like an amateur

Van Heerden is a monster man. LMAO.

His claim to fame is being a punching bag for Errol Spence Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Heavily edited and he still looks like absolutely ****.

Looking forward to seeing Connor ski at the X-Games next... he's be just as awesome at it.
                  Exactly

Heavily edited in his favour and he still looks terrible.

Comment

if he was doing well enough to put more than 5 seconds of uncut footage together they'd be doing it. you don't think it would help sell the fight to boxing fans who think this guy is a joke and that the fight is a sideshow?

if i could watch even a round uncut where he was even holding his own with paulie i'd have respect for him. he's not supposed to be able to do that, after all, given that he's basically a novice in boxing.

they've done the best they can with the footage they have. they have full rounds, probably form several angles. they've determined that the only way to make connor look good is with trickery.

please don't be mistaken. this is a side show and everybody involved knows it. connor has no chance in his first fight against a guy going into his 50th and who has one of the best resumes and is arguably the best defensive and technical fighter ever.

there are mistakes even in connor's freaking highlight reel that floyd would turn into brutal counterpunches [and don't get it twisted, this is literally his highlight reel and they've got nothing better to show than what you're seeing,]

i'm a sucker and easily manipulated, so i'll probably buy this fight. i can't wait to see connor get humiliated, and his fans [some fo the most obnoxious and unschooled in all of combat sports, to shut the **** up and go back to watching an inferior product and thinking it is "ultimate."

Comment

connor mcgregor should have taken other fights and worked his way up if he was serious about even having a chance. the people around him are not dumb. they know he doens't ahve a chance! watching him box a guy with a 3-5 record and looking bad wouldn't be worth the experience. it'd ruin the fight!

this is a money grab. they're not trying to do things right. they're conmen! this is boxing, and unfortunately a huge part of promoting a fight and moving a fighter through his career is a sham. all they want is money. that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X