Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest. Margarito was the better man against Cotto. There was no plaster.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    I like Spence.

But his fans irritate me

He's a likeable fighter, but it's just the fans....

the fans...........................
    His trainer is pretty close to saying "anybody from 140 to 160" too...

Comment

lets be honest

cotto is a very rich future hall of famer

margarito is nearly blind and has little money and still needs to fight in order to pay for his tramp wifes new handbags

Comment

It's just a corny excuse like Brook's eye excuse against Spence.

Fact is, Margarito had more dog in him like Spence had more dog in him than Brook.

The second fight proved this, he struggled against one eyed Margs, who was coming on strong.

Margs gas tank and chin won him the first Cotto fight. It was too much for Cotto.
        Its all good Pacquaio ended his career by breaking his face....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Lmaooooo. He's conflicted and it's making him lash out.

Hype. Just put the style over the skin color man. It's ok. It won't hurt.

Look at me. Loma is in my top 5 because I lovvvveee watching skilled fighters display those skills in a ring. Skin color doesn't matter because they all bleed red.
          Yeah homie he's gonna blow a gasket when he is faced with choosing between exciting Spence and boring loma when loma has to box and move to beat salido.

The psychiatrists are going to make serious paper. I wonder where those guys will put their pointy hats when they lay on the couch to talk things out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            His trainer is pretty close to saying "anybody from 140 to 160" too...
            Ironic isn't it.

Comment

It's just a corny excuse like Brook's eye excuse against Spence.

Fact is, Margarito had more dog in him like Spence had more dog in him than Brook.

The second fight proved this, he struggled against one eyed Margs, who was coming on strong.

Margs gas tank and chin won him the first Cotto fight. It was too much for Cotto.
              I agree with you completely but our opinion on this matter is in the minority and not popular. Most would rather believe that Margarito only won because of illegal hand wraps even though there is zero proof that he cheated in that fight. I have been red Ked for saying I didn't think Margarito cheated. It's almost impossible to use illegal wraps if the rules are followed. You must wrap your hands right in front of a member of the other team and a member of the boxing commission.Then the gloves are sealed and marked.

Comment

Yeah Margarito didn't cheat. He just tried to cheat. He never used plaster in his life. He only tried against Mosley and Nazeem Richardson caught it. That damn Nazeem Richardson. The Boxing Commission was unaware of it until that damn Nazeem Richardson, anyway.

Margarito only tried to cheat that day against Mosley a guy Cotto had already beat. But the fight before against Cotto he didn't use plaster, no way. Margarito is clean. Team Cotto didn't send anyone to Margarito's dressing room to watch his hands get wrapped. It didn't matter anyway because Margarito was clean, he had clean hand wraps.

Margarito is TBE

Greatest of All Time

Bow Down haters!!!
                Last edited by The Time; 05-29-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  He doesn't have enough fans to irritate you. You've decided he's the Floyd fans favorite because you have serious issues. you are conflicted because he fights the way you like but Spence also has the level of melanin that kicks in your insecurities.

You poor thing you can't help yourself. Maybe ggg beats canelo and you can feel better. If not, then you're gonna have to call on Manny to beat Spence, of course you know Manny is shiitting in his senate seat thinking about how to avoid that.

Even better, loma is going to box and move in what you call a "boring" way when he fights salido which means you will. BE even more conflicted because one of your heroes will fight in the style you most associate with melanin.

You are going to have a mental meltdown. Lmfao.
                  I think he's a good fighter, it's just the fans man.

The fans.....

Comment

I think he's a good fighter, it's just the fans man.

The fans.....
                    Stop lying. Most of the threads made about him are posters like you who are against him for a myriad of non boxing related reasons.

Comment

I agree! Its still not very clear as to what was actually in his gloves! Antonio Margarito that night for me produced his prime performance! And Miguel Cotto also fought one of his best fights ever, the combinations and hooks he was landing all night was immense! (Even during the rematch, i can remember the HBO face off! and the look of terror within Miguel Cotto's eyes! He had a expression on his face, as if Margarito had abused his soul in a past life! While Margarito looked like some kind of Mexican gangster, who was just charismatically defending himself....

Comment

Working...
                      X