Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto: you think Margarito still haunts him in his dreams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL I remember when Bob Arum set up cotto and had Margarito come up to the podium at a cotto post conference (it was the making of the rematch) and you can tell cotto was uneasy that it promoted his wife (ex-wife) to start to rubbing and patting his back like mother does a scared child to relax them lmfao. Literally one of the funniest moments I seen in boxing.

Comment

Watching Margarito get consecutive beatings from Mosley, Pacman, and Cotto, after getting caught cheating is still the most satisfying thing in all of the boxing I have watched.

Comment

obvious fluke.
        some REAL cheating could be the reason for the win.
        the rematch petty much cleared things up.

cotto went on to better things, while margie......ummmm......whats he doing now ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
          Revenge? Yep, vs a 30% of Margarito.

Prime vs prime Tony murdered him
          If you punched me and I shot you dead, I'm still the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Lmfao you noob you call that revenge?

Cotto was fighting a one eyed handicap and the ref/doctor helped him .

Dumbass
            Winning against someone counts as revenge, of course.

I'd still be the winner if I shot you, regardless of whether or not you weren't looking or you had your gun pointed at me and I shot you first.

Comment

I remember I predicted on BS that Margarito would win by TKO because he's too big, too strong and Cotto at the time had been shown to be too chinny. It was a win I was happy with at the time, especially being right in picking the underdog, but then I was disappointed that Margarito may have been a cheater in that fight. I also predicted Mosley would win a close fight against Margarito and was happy to be wrong in the way Mosley would win, knocked that cheater around the ring like the piece of crap he was.

Comment

Working...
              X