Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many 3 min. rounds can you punch a heavy bag at max. intensity until you gas out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    so you just punch????

you dont work on boxing movement? angles?

footwork???

defensive stances??? you can incorporate those things in your heavybag routine and it would actually make your stamina work HARDER.

all those things i mentioned, they also take energy from you but a least you are improving your muscle memory and adding to your repetition count.

throwing like a mad man without any boxing skill incorporation i dont like.....

you can improve your stamina and your technique along with your muscle memory....
    I never said I didn't. I block, slip, roll, and catch punches when I'm tired. I also move around. I watch Maidana, Mayweather, Canelo, Khan, and many other pros hit the heavybag snd emmulate it. The way I hit the heavybag is not much different than the way Maidana hits it.

Comment

well we have to do 6 rounds of heavy bag work...my stamina is getting better, with high intensity, head movement and pushing the bag around....6 rounds, i think ive done 8 and almost fell out lol

Comment

Working...
      X