No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I didn't say he was, just that he got arrested at a kkk rally. Stop trying to change what I posted to make it untrue.
    You said...

HTML Code:
    The neo-nazi movement is in his blood.
    No one is changing what you said. He was there...doesn't mean he was part of them.

Comment

I didn't say he was, just that he got arrested at a kkk rally. Stop trying to change what I posted to make it untrue.
      Originally posted by jaded View Post
      You said...

HTML Code:
      No one is changing what you said. He was there...doesn't mean he was part of them.
      Donald Trump’s father ordered an employee to “get rid of blacks” in an apartment block and to avoid renting out flats to them, a newly released FBI dossier has claimed.
      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7583851.html

Comment

• The master of the strawman can't stand by his own words.

Oh the irony.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          You said...

HTML Code:
          Really dude. The ole "just because I'm dressed like a cop doesn't mean I'm a cop" defense. Ok, it's a stretch but plausible.

Let me ask you something, do you also assume that all the people marching in the gay pride parade are heterosexual?

Comment

Really dude. The ole "just because I'm dressed like a cop doesn't mean I'm a cop" defense. Ok, it's a stretch but plausible.

Let me ask you something, do you also assume that all the people marching in the gay pride parade are heterosexual?
            He wasn't marching...he may have very well just been a by-stander. Could have been you.

Comment

• Comment

• Democrats haven't been this pissed off since the Republicans freed their slaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  He wasn't marching...he may have very well just been a by-stander. Could have been you.
                  I already said your logic is plausible. It is unlikely he was there as an innocent bystander and accidentally got arrested.

My problem is I doubt you would give the benefit of the doubt to another person to the degree you are here in other situations.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-25-2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Democrats haven't been this pissed off since the Republicans freed their slaves.
                    but but but but but

they werent demos before they were repu.... wait... uh im lost

Comment

• All this winning....

Check out the token black guy....

[IMG]
                      [/IMG]
                      Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 08-25-2017, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X