Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Have A Black Friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant say that i have a black friend.. i have black folks that i associate with but friends as in hanging out, going out, etc. no.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      :stampofapproval:
      We cool? I wanna eat those big white shrimp in the gulf, and go visit a few homies at FCC 3 rivers where my name is in concrete... Then we go to the rio gran Valle

Para morir iguales

Comment

We just like any other group of people. Some of us are cool as sheit, and some of us are a$$holes, at a rate that is proportionate to any other race. With that said. You all have a Black friend in me.

Comment

I had a group of black friends who were all brothers, like in family. 5 brothers with the names Sherman, Thurman, Zurman, Berman, and this is absolutely no joke, Vurman.

So yes I had black friends growing up but not now though, those brothers moved away, as in got locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            We cool? I wanna eat those big white shrimp in the gulf, and go visit a few homies at FCC 3 rivers where my name is in concrete... Then we go to the rio gran Valle

Para morir iguales
            Yeah Z my man, we cooler than a polar bear's toe nails scratchin eskimo snatch bruh.

You find yourself down in South Texas, and I'll make sure you straight my man.

Comment

hom0S

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

hom0S
                How'd you get that video of me and ol SweetPeen. We go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back like a like a deucenaquartah on two flats wit 4 fat hoes in the back.

Comment

How'd you get that video of me and ol SweetPeen. We go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back like a like a deucenaquartah on two flats wit 4 fat hoes in the back.
                  Damn son, taking it back with the 225. That's old school there

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Damn son, taking it back with the 225. That's old school there
                    Greened.............

Nice big boat to make that mothership connection.

Comment

dunno about you and pea but those 2 havent been in the same room since.

fake ass h0mos

Comment

Working...
                      X