No announcement yet.

Relapse - Eminem's most underrated album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relapse - Eminem's most underrated album

Loved the beats and flow. It was a real throwback to the old eminem when it was released.

You can thank Dr Dre for the production. Absolutely nailed it on near enough every time

Favourite tune on that album is Old Times Sake

Comment

Yeah that was a good album.

Em is a kaaaaaaang and shieeeeeeet

Comment

I can't mess with sober Eminem. When he was high on "the drugs" all the time he was the *****. He's basic as hell now.

Comment

I actually liked Recovery a lot more.

Comment

In an era where every album gets bootlegged, it still went 4x platinum in the states alone. If that's underrated, then I'd like to introduce you to this little known underground album called Thriller by a very underrated musician named Michael Jackson.

Comment

was a decent album, but one of the ones i enjoyed least from his collection

Comment

I don't get all the Eminem love. He's not even the best white rapper, and people are acting like he's the best rapper lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I don't get all the Eminem love. He's not even the best white rapper, and people are acting like he's the best rapper lol
                  Who would you say was the best white rapper?

Comment

well according to eminen it was his worst album(still better than some known rappers today best album)..he was rusty coming off of drug addiction and years off the game

Comment

Working...
                    X