Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are morons like No punching power/ Les Tutor not yet banned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Boxingscene's forum credibility took a down dive, ever since idiots like them flood the threads with **** threads.

There is a reason people are called "Moderators" too moderate the amount of threads they make and to moderate the toxicity, to moderate the amount of threads people make to have people get the chance on making their own thread and not get drowned out from the top page because trolls took half the space.

But rather the it is just "race banned" which you can only be banned if you are blatantly racist or have threatened someone.
    It's a weird pattern I've noticed in most forums and internet communities.

Starts out as an unmoderated frontier. Everyone's happy. A little mean joking but happy.

Gets hit by spammers making too many threads or advertising counterfeit shoe websites. The site appoints some moderators to handle it.

Within a few months the moderators are too swamped with "boohoo X said something racist to me I'll email the owners if u don't ban them, is this a NAZI website?!?! DO I NEED TO CONTACT MY LAWYER!?!?" to actually deal with spammers.

Comment

Well they suck up to the aa's so Black Panther Pump aint gonna ban them

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Ghostrider is another ****** we could do without. He's not even funny. At least Les Tutor is entertaining at times.

Ghost rider is just an idiot. I thought he was another Shaolin Sword alt, but Jaded confirmed that he isn't. If you're gonna be a troll or an alt, at least be funny and entertaining.

He's just another tryhard who thinks he's edgy.

Comment

Who the **** is No Punching Power? Apparently he's a twat, I'm glad I don't know him.

Lesbo Tutor (whatever his name is this week) is annoying, but he's harmless. He shouldn't be allowed to spam and make so many threads with the same topic, but he doesn't really deserve to be banned.

Comment

There's worse trolls than him, they just aren't as prolific. He at least tries to debate and hold a topic. If you don't like it, ignore it. I've a feeling that he must somehow be effective since you guys all want to argue with him all day.
            The ones I could really do without are the ones that don't even try to discuss anything, they just post meaningless, hateful garbage in every post.

I've seen the op of this thread post stuff that's just as bias as Les's stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              There's worse trolls than him, they just aren't as prolific. He at least tries to debate and hold a topic. If you don't like it, ignore it. I've a feeling that he must somehow be effective since you guys all want to argue with him all day.
              The ones I don't care for are the ones that don't even try to discuss anything, they just post meaningless, hateful garbage in every post.

I've seen the op of this thread post stuff that's just as bias as Les's stuff.
              You know, I've tried to argue and debate with him, but he has this ADD style of posting and I just get a headache when I read his more detailed posts.

I ignore most of the things he says nowadays, his posts are basically 70% GGG/Canelo, 25% Loma, and 5% other. He's a weirdo, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy or someone who should be permabanned from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                You know, I've tried to argue and debate with him, but he has this ADD style of posting and I just get a headache when I read his more detailed posts.

I ignore most of the things he says nowadays, his posts are basically 70% GGG/Canelo, 25% Loma, and 5% other. He's a weirdo, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy or someone who should be permabanned from this site.
                Agreed. I rarely ever post in his threads and his topics have been making less and less sense to me lately, but he's not doing anything that needs to get him ejected. People here will trash your nation, your race, your religion, etc and it's business as usual but this guy criticizes a few fighters repeatedly and people here can't handle it. I'd much rather ignore threads I don't want to read than be constantly quoted by the same raging trolls who don't even try to debate with me, they just spew hate.

Comment

Why do you care? just put him on the ignore list. what i dont understand is why people engage with his clear severe obsession /mental illness.

The trolls inject alot of humor on this site which is the reason why i keep coming back, it provides alot of laughs, but guys like this...its hard to laugh at them, its just sad.

Comment

You know the Ignore List exists for a reason, right? Ignore someone if you dislike them enough, then nothing they post will ever show up for you anymore. Problem solved.

People that try to get everyone they don't like banned completely are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Members just need to stop posting to Lester's ridiculous threads. Stop feeding the troll and the troll will eventually lose interest. Though in his case he seems to have some sort of mental disorder, so I'm not sure he'd stop with his never ending GGG/Loma bashing threads.
                      ^^^^^^^ what he said.

👏👏

Comment

Working...
                      X