Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Your perspective is faulty. That's the problem.

Answer the questions about Floyd that I posted.
    LMAO YOU didn't even answer the thread topic, f your questions until you answer the topic first.

You want me to answer but you won't lmao

What's so faulty about my perspective? Did I not list actual facts? Is anything that I listed lies?

Comment

Originally posted by bigfo0t View Post
      It wouldn't surprise me if BOTH were on something at some point in their careers, but Floyd is definitely more suspect.

Aside from everything else already mentioned in this thread he also:
      -Accused Ariza of supplying Manny with PEDs, then hired Ariza AND MEMO HEREDIA.
      Thank you for providing to the thread. I actually knew about that and just forgot. But yes you are 100% correct. *Floyd accuses manny of cheating with Ariza so what does he do, get's with the "cheater".

*Floyd fired Ariza and keep him around because when Ariza gave him a clean shake, that's probably what *Floyd wasn't looking for lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If you are going to pretend that is "fake news" that is on you. It's on this site. No, he showed a link that said Roach wanted to test. Never once did I post "take the test". Please don't lie.

If you think refusing to test isn't evidence, so be it. If you think that is evidence of PED use, I'm fine with that.

I didn't flip anything, that is you making things up again. My point is simple-refusing to take the test is the same evidence as the IV, especially given that both have never tested positive on the standard testing protocol.

Dehydration was the answer given. You don't buy that, same way as I don't buy refusing to test.
        I'm not pretending this is fake news. I WANT to find it, which is why I'm asking for your help to help me find it, (since you seem to know of it so much). I've never said you said "take the test", I'm comparing you to those idiots because those idiots used to always say "take the test" just like you're continuously saying "he refused the test".

If you can show me he refused it the 2nd time then maybe I can see where you're coming from, but again, it still isn't as CONCRETE as other evidence.

You're now trying to start a new debate on which is more concrete, being caught red handed or "refusing a 2nd time". No need go into that debate, any one NOT an idiot can see those 2 things are NOT the same.

Comment

Yes, it says you are not giving Floyd the same benefit of the doubt you are giving Manny by pretending refusing to test isn't evidence.
          lol you can't even provide him "refusing two tests"

IF he did, he's just being consistent. That makes sense, refuse *Floyd but accept Marquez. ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            I'm not pretending this is fake news. I WANT to find it, which is why I'm asking for your help to help me find it, (since you seem to know of it so much). I've never said you said "take the test", I'm comparing you to those idiots because those idiots used to always say "take the test" just like you're continuously saying "he refused the test".

If you can show me he refused it the 2nd time then maybe I can see where you're coming from, but again, it still isn't as CONCRETE as other evidence.

You're now trying to start a new debate on which is more concrete, being caught red handed or "refusing a 2nd time". No need go into that debate, any one NOT an idiot can see those 2 things are NOT the same.
            I am answering your question. His refusal twice is evidence. I am not going to look for it again. it is here on the site and common knowledge.

If you feel it isn't as concrete as an IV, then IMO you are giving Manny the benefit of the doubt and not Floyd, which , given how you feel about Floyd, is not surprising.

LOL. Floyd was caught "red handed". your wording is funny.

Comment

If you are going to pretend that is "fake news" that is on you. It's on this site. No, he showed a link that said Roach wanted to test. Never once did I post "take the test". Please don't lie.

If you think refusing to test isn't evidence, so be it. If you think that is evidence of PED use, I'm fine with that.

I didn't flip anything, that is you making things up again. My point is simple-refusing to take the test is the same evidence as the IV, especially given that both have never tested positive on the standard testing protocol.

Dehydration was the answer given. You don't buy that, same way as I don't buy refusing to test.
              Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it being Pacquiao flat out refusing testing the first time. The second time around Floyd and Manny wouldn't budge on the cut off date (which still pisses me off to this day.. they easily could've met in the middle)- I think Floyd wanted testing until 7 days of the fight and Manny wanted 21

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember it being Pacquiao flat out refusing testing the first time. The second time around Floyd and Manny wouldn't budge on the cut off date (which still pisses me off to this day.. they easily could've met in the middle)- I think Floyd wanted testing until 7 days of the fight and Manny wanted 21
                Yes, the final offer from Floyd was 14 days, manny refused that as well.

Comment

Yes, the final offer from Floyd was 14 days, manny refused that as well.
                  Really? That part must've gotten lost in the shuffle. I remember there being a ton of conflicting reports- which were most likely both sides blowing smoke- in regards to the cut off date negotiations. Them not fighting in 09/10 is still something I'm bitter about

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    lol you can't even provide him "refusing two tests"

IF he did, he's just being consistent. That makes sense, refuse *Floyd but accept Marquez. ok.
                    Being consistent. refused for floyd, then started taking VADA testing, refused for the JMM 4th fight, started VADA again.

It all comes down to the benefit of the doubt you are willing to give Manny. You are willing to give him an awful lot. That is your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Really? That part must've gotten lost in the shuffle. I remember there being a ton of conflicting reports- which were most likely both sides blowing smoke- in regards to the cut off date negotiations. Them not fighting in 09/10 is still something I'm bitter about
                      I think we all are a bit, although I'm sure Floyd's win would've been belittled or denigrated some way.

Comment

Working...
                      X