No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    name the republicans that they worked with?
    No. I just explained to you how everything went down and named the Republican/Conservative publication he worked for. You ignored that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      No. I just explained to you how everything went down and named the Republican/Conservative publication he worked for. You ignored that.
      when did fusion gps rep a rep????

name that republican.....

that simple....

not some publication that he "worked" for before the formation of fusiongps

now answer the question please name that republican

Comment

that simple....

Good luck.

He's been ducking questions at a record pace recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Post the link for this article too.
          ask yourself why under obama did you have thousands and thousands of fully grown adults demanding $15 an hour for working as a cashier at mcdonalds, if obama policies were creating all these high paying jobs?

Asking for a link on this topic is a clear sign of lacking knowledge and critical thinking skills.

I will say that the claims about trumps job creation are mostly just guesses and hopes. No concrete evidence of anything pro or con for trump. 2019/2020 we will have a more accurate picture of trumps results.

For right now, anyone saying trump is creating high paying jobs is just blowing smoke up your ass at the moment. Just way too early to tell.

But the results are in for obama's economic results. granted he inherited probably the 2nd worst economic situation in the history of america and we did rebound in terms of stock market, but actual jobs that were meaningful were not created as our disastrous trade policies undercut the average worker. I give obama a 'C' for economy, maybe a B- if you remove the healthcare insurance fiasco which was completely his fault

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Good luck.

hes still probably looking it up....

he aint gonna find any.....

and again i put up before on a previous posts about the money trail and where it leads to....

im actually not surprised that he has said nothing to refute that statement

Comment

• Trump rejects DACA deal.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/daca-deal-obstacles-flake-white-house/index.html

Looks like the grubers who said he'd agreed to cave and break his campaign promise were wrong yet again.

Comment

• Only current sh !thole would be the White House and the shhhhh !thead occupying it.

POTUS ???

No !

POS......

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  He said it was from CNN.

Comment

that simple....

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Good luck.

The Washington Free Beacon disclosed in congressional testimony on Friday that it is the mysterious client that initially paid for opposition research on Donald Trump performed by Fusion GPS, the firm that later worked with a former British spy to produce a dossier of claims about ties between Trump and Russia.
                    The editor and chairman of the Washington Free Beacon ARE REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!! Are ya'll serious? Do I have to lead you by the hand and explain all of this to you?

And Javi you started off not even knowing the DNC/Hillary weren't the original funders of the dossier. So I already know you're serverley uninformed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      ask yourself why under obama did you have thousands and thousands of fully grown adults demanding $15 an hour for working as a cashier at mcdonalds, if obama policies were creating all these high paying jobs?

Asking for a link on this topic is a clear sign of lacking knowledge and critical thinking skills.

I will say that the claims about trumps job creation are mostly just guesses and hopes. No concrete evidence of anything pro or con for trump. 2019/2020 we will have a more accurate picture of trumps results.

For right now, anyone saying trump is creating high paying jobs is just blowing smoke up your ass at the moment. Just way too early to tell.

But the results are in for obama's economic results. granted he inherited probably the 2nd worst economic situation in the history of america and we did rebound in terms of stock market, but actual jobs that were meaningful were not created as our disastrous trade policies undercut the average worker. I give obama a 'C' for economy, maybe a B- if you remove the healthcare insurance fiasco which was completely his fault
                      You haven't change. I asking for a link shows that I disagree?

Comment

Working...
                      X