Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev, Sergey Kovalev Eager To Settle Their Old Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    Someone brainwashed you in an excellent way!

When are you going to go out and kill a dozen people?
    Yikes, he was clearly joking....
    You might want to take some time off from the old internet... practice conversing w/ real people...

Anyhow, eager (and hopeful) for this one. Have a feeling it'll take too long to make but who knows...
    The only thing for certain is that Stevenson ain't fighting either one of these guys so more opportunity for them to fight each other.

Comment

All the ex-Soviets need to fight each other. Kovalev, Beterbiev, Bivol, and Gvozdyk. Could become the best division in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Looking forward to seeing kovalev expose boretebiev, kovalev wasn’t even half the fighter he is now in the amateurs.
        Beterbiev smashes him inside 8 rounds. What you talking about?

Comment

Beterbiev, Kovalev, Bivol, and Stevenson would be a hell of a round robin of fights!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Beterbiev, Kovalev, Bivol, and Stevenson would be a hell of a round robin of fights!
            I really really like Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by KrusherStan View Post
              Beterbiev smashes him inside 8 rounds. What you talking about?
              Laughable kov can land that right hand at will on him it would be a early night for the hypebeast not kov.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Beterbiev is so eager that he already turned the fight down once.
                I remember that, something about wanting to get a shot as mandatory so he got more bank. Talk about taking the long road. He got there in the end I would like to see him stay active in 2018.

Comment

I hope this happens because it's a really good match up. I would lean towards kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    I hope this happens because it's a really good match up. I would lean towards kovalev.
                    I've got Kovalev, too. Beterbiev is no slouch, though.

""I will not go into a verbal war in the public square with him to get his attention"

I like his style. Not the best (understatement) for hyping fights, but knocking people out every fight makes up for it.

Comment

I don't think haymon was the problem with stevenson. I think steveson was the problem. Al haymon is in it for the money and an ugly convicted child abuser sitting on a belt until he's 40 years old probably wasn't the best return of investment. That and G.Y.M. seemed content selling tickets in canada.

Comment

Working...
                      X