No announcement yet.

Saturday 21st December Sky Sports Box Office PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 21st December Sky Sports Box Office PPV

Eddie Hearn is delighted to announce a new show "Christmas *******s" on Sky Sports Box Office on December 21st, priced at £19.99.

The show will take place at the Copper Box Arena. Eddie stated that "I'm thrilled to put together an early Christmas present for boxing fans." The stacked card features six mouth watering heavyweight bouts.

Eddie continued "What we wanted with this show was depth, we don't have the biggest name in world boxing, Anthony Joshua on the show or any other Elite fighter, but we have six fights that all feature top quality fighters in 50-50 showdowns."

"It's possibly the best card on the whole that we've ever put on. All that, for £20!? It's unbelievable value. And it's a thank you for all the fans of boxing in the UK."

The line up is as follows

Fight 6 - Ray Austin vs LaRon Mitchell

Fight 5 - Tyrone Spong vs Johnny Muller

Fight 4 - Martin Bakole vs BJ Flores

Fight 3 - Marco Huck vs Simon Kean

Co-feature - Hughie Fury vs Kevin Johnson

Headline fight - Dave Allen vs Tom Little

Wake me after Eddie is done with your azz

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      It was only a matter of time before Marco was lured back to Heavyweight.

Gotta hunt down Povetkin and avenge that majority decision loss.

Comment

I hope this is troll.

Hughie Fury vs. Kevin Johnson LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          I hope this is troll.

Hughie Fury vs. Kevin Johnson LMAO
          real it was announced on matchroom twitter today

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
            Eddie Hearn is delighted to announce a new show "Christmas *******s" on Sky Sports Box Office on December 21st, priced at £19.99.

The show will take place at the Copper Box Arena. Eddie stated that "I'm thrilled to put together an early Christmas present for boxing fans." The stacked card features six mouth watering heavyweight bouts.

Eddie continued "What we wanted with this show was depth, we don't have the biggest name in world boxing, Anthony Joshua on the show or any other Elite fighter, but we have six fights that all feature top quality fighters in 50-50 showdowns."

"It's possibly the best card on the whole that we've ever put on. All that, for £20!? It's unbelievable value. And it's a thank you for all the fans of boxing in the UK."

The line up is as follows

Fight 6 - Ray Austin vs LaRon Mitchell

Fight 5 - Tyrone Spong vs Johnny Muller

Fight 4 - Martin Bakole vs BJ Flores

Co-feature - Hughie Fury vs Kevin Johnson

Headline fight - Dave Allen vs Tom Little
            Very funny, either he is just making paydays for these guys for example Kevin Johnson he lost to Gormand and Duboiis what is the point

DUMB CARD

Comment

Working...
            X