Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Loma has to beat Garcia? I guess haters gonna hate...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now? You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Garcia yo-yos.

He's about to fight for a lightweight strap against an undefeated lightweight.

Their pretty much on a collision course. Unless Mikey decides he doesn't want to fight lightweight anymore.

Which at that point, i'm calling bullshyt for trying to get Loma to go even higher in weight to fight.
      Leave for what? Only in 147 he can find any big names. It's a money fight, avoiding it - ducking smaller fighter.
      Last edited by 7NN; 05-13-2018, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I agree with Robbie B.
        Why agree with a known racist, worthless cunt who has shit for brains?

Everyone expected Loma to look like a God against Linares and he got dropped and was in a tough fight.
        That's just not true. Very few people thought he would look like a god. Most people thought it would be a tough fight.

I see Loma avoiding a fight with Mikey now.
        Then you are delusional. No wonder you feel such kinship with a worthless racist cunt with shit for brains.

Comment

I don’t think so, that Garcia fight would be a step too far.

Comment

If Garcia won't come down to 135 it's a duck! #FACTS

Comment

Why is it considered hate? Isn't that the next logical step? I mean who else besides Mikey you wanna see him face next?

For example if Crawford beats Horn he should be facing Spence afterwards. that'll be the next logical step. it makes sense.

Loma is top 3 pound for pound. even his "haters" will admit that. So it's not really hating if u ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Garcia yo-yos.

He's about to fight for a lightweight strap against an undefeated lightweight.

Their pretty much on a collision course. Unless Mikey decides he doesn't want to fight lightweight anymore.

Which at that point, i'm calling bullshyt for trying to get Loma to go even higher in weight to fight.
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Garcia recently said he's moving back down to 135. Loma looked pretty small out there so I don't think anyone would have a problem with him staying at 135 even if Garcia doesn't move back down.
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                You know how it goes with these casuals. Prior to this fight I said it wouldn't matter how Loma won, his haters would still find an excuse to keep hating. Fat Mikey who walks around at 165+ will want a catch weight. Mikey has shorter reach than Linares and slower hands. He is an inch shorter than Loma. I think Loma beats Mikey easier than Linares. Tank will never come near Loma now.
                Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                If Garcia won't come down to 135 it's a duck! #FACTS

"Mikey Garcia, who holds the WBC lightweight title, and IBF beltholder Robert Easter Jr. agreed to meet in a unification matchup on July 28 at Staples Center in Los Angeles, sources with knowledge of the talks told THE RING."

https://www.******.com/535614-mikey-...title-fight-l/

Comment

lol Linares isnt an elite fighter, if he really wants an ATG resume he needs to have guys like Mikey Garcia on his record not fkin Jorge 'Stopped even when I didnt step up' Linares.

Hes doing a hell of a job so far but lets not pretend as if Linares is a great fighter

Comment

No loma should just retire, that win over linares makes him the best ever, the greatest of all time, nobody thought he could beat the invincible linares, loma has shocked the world this is unbelievable, no need to fight the likes of garcia,or any of the other best fighters of his generation like all the greats before him had to do, beating somebody as out of this world as linares is enough to skip everybody else, who has a better resume than loma in the history of boxing, nobody comes close.

Comment

The Linares win was a good win but everyone knows the real fight that everyone wants and and has wanted to Lomachenko vs Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                      X