Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The idiot supposedly has two daughters and a model looking GF. Yet he looks like a skinny version of The Terminator with a receding hairline and is on here e-fighting with guys half his age.
    where's the pic kev?

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
      Caught The Magnificent 7 earlier tonight on PPV. Got disappointed ultimately by Brook-Jennings (Kell's my boy, so that was the main event for me), but Chisora-Sexton and Frenkel-Maccarinelli made up for it afterward.

Couldn't face the hunt for a stream for the US fights, though. I was planning to download them tomorrow...unless you have links to spare? (*hint*)
      you couldn't have paid me to watch that fight last night. I can hear and read why today

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
        Nice rant from your wheelchair. Have a nice day.
        see, it's people like you that would bring out my inner badness. I try not to lose my cool over stupidity and you are the epitome of stupidity and ignorance but you could catch a beat-down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Wheelchair? Corny. The only one on a wheelchair would be you after me and homies break your legs. Leather jacket wearing ****. Anyone seen a pic of this guy? He looks like someone that would get jacked and peed on around here.

Diesel, I use to not be able to see but i'm good now. This is idiot thinks i'm on wheelchair like his mother after me and Prettyboy32 ****ed the **** out of her and she couldn't walk for years.
          ignore it man.

Comment

Because they are anonymous and protected behind their computer so they say stuff that would get their ass kicked in real life. Internet tuff guys are funny in a pathetic way.

Comment

Dayuuuuuuuuuum.

Kev snapped like a muhfuhka.

And the obvious answer is anonymity.

Comment

I'm a cross between Sugar Ray Robinson and Manny Pacquiao. Deadly combinations are my forte.

Never lost a street fight. I favour myself over any man or animal breathing on this planet.

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by .-|Akrobatic|-. View Post
                  I'm a cross between Sugar Ray Robinson and Manny Pacquiao. Deadly combinations are my forte.

Never lost a street fight. I favour myself over any man or animal breathing on this planet.

True story.
                  Classic!!!

I was wondering when that was going to be brought up...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    you couldn't have paid me to watch that fight last night. I can hear and read why today
                    Every undercard fight was a good fight. The main event is what bombed, because of Mora's ass. That dude owes me $50 bones Bruhnlaw, no bull****.

Comment

lol, cherry picker got owned in this thread..... but pb32 is still a c*nt.....

Comment

Working...
                      X