Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does the shame of banging a fat chick last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Quit the act already, we all know you don't exclusively bang hot, in shape women.

Having banged a number of fat chicks meself, I never felt "shame". However, in the event when their pussies smelled like ass smothered with cheddar and onions, I felt grossed the fuck out for the next day or so. I mean like I literally felt sick to my stomach thinking about pussy.
    Exactly. If she is fat or skinny if her twat stinks that is usually nauseating.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%
      Just fly to the Jordan river or Red sea somewhere. That kind of shame requires that kind of baptism.

Comment

I just can't get into the mindset of anyone who lets themselves be grossly out of shape (excluding the very tiny % who have a genuine medical excuse).

It's not that I'm shallow in an aesthetic sense; it's that the vast majority of fat young women I've encountered were dumpy liberal passarounds, not wife material, & overeating was just one of MANY symptoms of their total lack of self-awareness.

Comment

I'm glad this thread got bumped

What a great read. Some talented story telling in here.

I almost chortled in real life reading this. Great stuff.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Shame after banging a fat chick?

I've never felt that before.
              I know right?

Id only be ashamed if i passed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I just can't get into the mindset of anyone who lets themselves be grossly out of shape (excluding the very tiny % who have a genuine medical excuse).

It's not that I'm shallow in an aesthetic sense; it's that the vast majority of fat young women I've encountered were dumpy liberal passarounds, not wife material, & overeating was just one of MANY symptoms of their total lack of self-awareness.
                Do u mean they liked banging black dudes?

Comment

Shiiii the shame and self hating that comes after is one of the best reasons to do it.

Comment

So I had never banged a fat chick before, but I was high last night, I was horny and I had this fat chick all over me.. one thing led to another and I ended up taking her to a hotel.

It was kinda gross, she was so aggressive and she was so strong. She liked it rough. I was smashing and she kept pulling me in everytime I in-stroked and she kept saying harder, harder, she was choking me and pulling me, I'm not one to back down from a challenge so I was all over the place ****ing her as hard as I could. We were like 2 rabid sweaty feral animals wrestling for survival in the mud.

At the end I was more exhausted than satisfied and I was kinda wasted so I just went to sleep. When I woke up the room smelled so bad and when I saw her I felt this wave of disgust like... why the hell did I do that.

Fast forward to now and I still feel all this shame and disgust that won't go away. I can't even get like a full erection anymore. The most I can get is like 75%

How big were the t!ts and/or ass?

Comment

Well damn that's a real positive outlook lol

I got over mine pretty quick. As soon as I got someone hot again, I forgot all about her.

The next fat chick I banged, wasn't so bad. Did my business, and was like, i've been through this before, nothing I haven't seen and it was cool. She was really nice too. I liked her, she was a good person. No shame.
                      Spoken like someone with experience in this area

Comment

Working...
                      X