Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is No One Going To Mention The Rape Of Billy Joe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only one thats going to rape him is Frank Warren

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Who cares , he can find a opponent of Murray caliber who’s at this point a stay busy fight and a marginal name again with ease since the rematch been announced

For a chance at a Golovkin fight cancelling a stay busy fight is worth it

If Golovkin gets past Canelo, Saunders is most likely next and all it does is benefit Saunders because time isn’t on Gennady side at this point

No he’s a boxer that knows the business and knows his worth

If he wanted to sell his belt he could have done it when he first got the strap. Don’t act like a f.aggott and just bump your gums because your not a fan

I know itll make you upset but Saunders will probably get his big payday and legacy fight with in the next year while you can continue to live with your parents talking about what a loser he is

He beat Lee for his strap ( a damn good name to get his strap especially for a UK fighter ) and has fought and embarrassed Lemieux ( One of Golovkins best wins ) and Monroe another one of Golovkins better wins

Add in he beat all his domestic rivals on his way to his strap Eubank , Ryder , Sullivan and Blackwell handing 3/4 of them their first Ls. Saunders CV is more then adequate

Golovkin holding the crown in his prime and for years fighting scrubs that didn’t stand a chance deserved criticism. Saunders being a
      Young Champ fighting the kings leftovers while getting more seasoned is a reasonable expectation.

Don’t act like a f.aggot and hate on his resume when he earned his strap and earned his position unlike many boxers in the game
      Do you actually believe he had an injury or was hoping the GGG/Nelo fight didnt happen and was hoping to get a big money fight of either guy?
      No be truthful.

Comment

Didn't Abel Sanchez try to tell how scared BJS was? Even though he's now signed twice to fight GGG.

Comment

Who cares , he can find a opponent of Murray caliber who’s at this point a stay busy fight and a marginal name again with ease since the rematch been announced

For a chance at a Golovkin fight cancelling a stay busy fight is worth it

If Golovkin gets past Canelo, Saunders is most likely next and all it does is benefit Saunders because time isn’t on Gennady side at this point

No he’s a boxer that knows the business and knows his worth

If he wanted to sell his belt he could have done it when he first got the strap. Don’t act like a f.aggott and just bump your gums because your not a fan

I know itll make you upset but Saunders will probably get his big payday and legacy fight with in the next year while you can continue to live with your parents talking about what a loser he is

He beat Lee for his strap ( a damn good name to get his strap especially for a UK fighter ) and has fought and embarrassed Lemieux ( One of Golovkins best wins ) and Monroe another one of Golovkins better wins

Add in he beat all his domestic rivals on his way to his strap Eubank , Ryder , Sullivan and Blackwell handing 3/4 of them their first Ls. Saunders CV is more then adequate

Golovkin holding the crown in his prime and for years fighting scrubs that didn’t stand a chance deserved criticism. Saunders being a
          Young Champ fighting the kings leftovers while getting more seasoned is a reasonable expectation.

Don’t act like a f.aggot and hate on his resume when he earned his strap and earned his position unlike many boxers in the game
          You are the f*aggot sticking up for him like you stay in the same caravan.

I own my house in London you dumb grease monkey gypsy go back to sleeping with your sister you know nothing about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Do you actually believe he had an injury or was hoping the GGG/Nelo fight didnt happen and was hoping to get a big money fight of either guy?
            No be truthful.
            If I’m being honest probably side on him trying to get a big $ fight

Can you blame him though, Murray a stay busy fight easily replaceable just ment to stay fresh

Anyone in Saunders position would have done the same thing who cares

But you can’t say his resume isn’t legit because it is and since he’s turned pro hes earned his spot by beating all his domestic rivals earned his strap and has been fighters the kings leftovers who are considered his better wins he’s will have actually Earned his big payday

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              You are the f*aggot sticking up for him like you stay in the same caravan.

I own my house in London you dumb grease monkey gypsy go back to sleeping with your sister you know nothing about boxing

Sure you own your own home Rudy. Did you parents put you on the deed out of sympathy or did they recently pass away leaving you the house ?

Sticking up for him by giving facts and opinions why what you wrote is just a hate filled unrational post. That’s why your a f.aggot because you act like a women and hate instead of looking at the situation and just post nonsense

Comment

If I’m being honest probably side on him trying to get a big $ fight

Can you blame him though, Murray a stay busy fight easily replaceable just ment to stay fresh

Anyone in Saunders position would have done the same thing who cares

But you can’t say his resume isn’t legit because it is and since he’s turned pro hes earned his spot by beating all his domestic rivals earned his strap and has been fighters the kings leftovers who are considered his better wins he’s will have actually Earned his big payday
                Im just saying its a bit of a dog act to do that especially since its the second time that he has done that to Murray.
                Alot of money goes into camps and thats not taking into account time away from family and revenue lost.
                Also if hes fighting GGG leftovers and alot of people saying that GGG has fought no-one then his resume isnt the best either.
                Ive got to say though that i like GGG and believe that hes fought and won against some good compitition so yer i sort of put my foot in my mouth with that one.

Comment

Billy Hoe should get sued. Murray has a legit case.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Im just saying its a bit of a dog act to do that especially since its the second time that he has done that to Murray.
                    Alot of money goes into camps and thats not taking into account time away from family and revenue lost.
                    Also if hes fighting GGG leftovers and alot of people saying that GGG has fought no-one then his resume isnt the best either.
                    Ive got to say though that i like GGG and believe that hes fought and won against some good compitition so yer i sort of put my foot in my mouth with that one.
                    For sure I agree with you about everything lost , kind of a sh.it thing to do to Murray but anyone in Saunders position would have done the same thing it is what it is , Unfortunately it’s part of the sport and I think Murray got another fight so it’s not all lost for him just probably a smaller paycheque.

I’m a Saunders and a Gennady fan, but do think Gennady gets too much hate for the competition he’s faced but also think Saunders doesn’t get the credit he deserves for his resume

Comment

He took a big gamble on a "maybe" scenario and it bit him in his ass. Now his only option is to make out that the injury is real by not making any fights for the next 6-8 weeks. Honestly he probably didn't need to do that, I doubt he'd have that much trouble with Murray. He could have outboxed him comfortably without taking any real damage and still would have had enough time to prepare for a late August / early September fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X