Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Ready for Loma-Linares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty hyped about it. Throwing a party for the fam. None of them watch boxing haha or heard of either of them.

I think Loma washes Linares though but it's going to be fun to watch. I do wish Loma doesn't taunt mid fight and act like a grown up though. Gets on my nerves.

Comment

Hoping Linares wins because loma fans are delusional teenage former wwe fanboys who know squat about boxing.

War Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
        Pretty hyped about it. Throwing a party for the fam. None of them watch boxing haha or heard of either of them.

I think Loma washes Linares though but it's going to be fun to watch. I do wish Loma doesn't taunt mid fight and act like a grown up though. Gets on my nerves.
        Loma’s lil ass is getting ****y another salido ain’t that far away soon he’ll get get his ***** pushed in again.

Comment

this is going to be high skill high speed chess match. Loma should be favored but we have no idea how he will look his first fight moving up another weight class. I'm excited for this one.

Comment

Great fight.

Respect to both Warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              What's crazy is me and another poster 7not8 got tickets in the exact same section and I am in the direct seat behind (or in front I forget) him. Small world huh?

Wow. That is crazy, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am excited but I am expecting another one sided win for Loma. I love to watch the best fighters do their thing even when the fight is one sided. I enjoyed GGG's massacre of Vanes and I will enjoy Loma outclassing a good game larger champion.
                I love and prefer 50/50 fights, but yes. When the best takes on a lighter touch, it's amazing to watch them work, unless they have that disease which makes them fight to the level of their opponent. Then it's just annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I hope it's amazing, but I'm honestly having a hard time getting excited about this one. I think Loma is going to tear him up and it'll be sad to watch.
                  I love Linares I really do
                  But I think the same way
                  I just don’t think he has the tools to go at it with Loma
                  Linares just engages too much and when it’s not working seems to let go quite easily
                  On the other hand Loma seems to understand really quick what works for him or not and then comes the adjustment needed
                  I personally think Linares should of gotten away from Neiken a long time ago just to test the waters elsewhere ( trainer , atmosphere, life )
                  Hopefully it will be a good scrap

Comment

I'm very hype for it. Unfortunately, I'll be on a 10 hour drive back to Italy from Germany when the fight is happening. Will have to download it or something when I get home

Comment

I can hardly wait.
                      I think it will be a close fight .
                      Loma pulls off a 115-113 win.

Comment

Working...
                      X