Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would GGG/Loeffler fight an Andre Ward who's coming off 2 year layoff+2 week notice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no Ward is on A level of skills and GGG is on B level of skills, even GGG daddy Kovalev doesn't want anything to due with Ward, what makes you think Kovalev"s son wants some revenge or something and gets killed LOL, Ward would actually school and embarrass GGG like he did to Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Too bad that wasn't enough to make GGG want to fight him
      too bad Ward ducked GGG. from his own mouth.

I'm not fighting GGG at 168 lbs.

QUACK

checkmate

Comment

Too bad that wasn't enough to make GGG want to fight him
        Yeah because it Ward said something about the 2-3 tune up fights before fighting GGG.

Comment

Would -kev- allow Andre Ward to do **** on his wife and sister on 2 weeks notice?

Comment

GGG: No, no. Me no fight Andre Ward, me want to stay at 160 and fight Errol Spence. Me want all the 147 and 154 champions only, hehe. 160 fighters? Jacobs rematch, no. Canelo II? 10% chance. Charlo? Talk to Abel Sanchez. You said Dominic Wade rematch? Oh yes, very dangerous fight, me saw him fight in Jr amateurs 10 years ago, so dangerous, yes, me want that fight for sure, Mexican-African style. Put on big drama show for all Mexican and African fans, yeah.
            Well that was a bad GGG impression, but nailed the Family Guy Maid...

Comment

if sog is in shlt shape (hamad, maidana), team 3g will have that contract set and ready

Comment

Guys, I really appreciate your admiration of GGG.

You just made it clear that no active fighter around GGGs weightclass stands a chance vs GGG.

The only guy you could bring up is a retired billygoat/wrestler who retired because he had no fans and fought so dirty nobody wanted to see him anymore.

Comment

He never refused to fight Ward at any time, He is still kicking ass at 36 and Ward doesn't want to fight anymore at 33. Nobody can say how much money Ward offered GGG to fight him or at what weight the fight was supposed to be at or where the fight was supposed to take place. That's because Ward never made an offer to fight GGG. He just talked some ****. At the time of the supposed challenge that Ward made it was at a time when GGG was legally bound by contract to fight Lemieux and Ward had not fought at 168 in years and was fighting as a light heavyweight. Your mister wonderful Ward is all done fighting and he isn't coming back. Try to find a middleweight GGG beater who is active if you can. Don't try to bring Ward back because he is done.

Comment

GGG would destroy Ward on a couple of weeks notice at 160. Ward likes to have every advantage when he fights so would never accept!

If the fight is at Light Heavyweight, then I honestly think Ward would potentially accept and could probably best GGG on a couple of weeks notice....but no chance at Middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X