No announcement yet.

lomancheknos amateure background is not that emmculate compare to rigos,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRIP STACCIN View Post
    lomancheknos claims to have an amateure record of nearly 400 - 1,,while rigosndeux was 374 - 12,,,but his wiki page says 475 -12 but really it doesnt matter what the real number is,,

the point im trying to make is that the amateure scale and competition is much different in cuba where rigo foaught his amateure bouts compareed to russian or eastern euro where lomancheknos fights took place,.as we all know the cuban style of boxing is very luxious compared to the face style brawling bar fights that russian is known for,what i perosonally think is that rigo had to hav faced much harder opponenets in his 400-475 amatuere fights than compare to lomans 400 amateure bouts due to stylistic reasons,,in cuba there r all kinds of fighting styleshowever ,,they are very disciplened in there mannurisms and defense,,in russian the boxing is all about power and sloppy footwork and no defense,

from wiki (rigos)

from boxrec (rigos)

for lomarncheko
    Your spelling is the very worst in boxingscene history.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 05-26-2015, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      You're spelling is the very worst in boxingscene history.
      thats true,i may not have the best spelling,but at least i know my yours from you'res,to which i would have to point out that that you used the wrong form. perhaps you have a few things to touch up on as well. but then again that would take away from all the black fighter bashing you do non stop wouldnt it?

Comment

Working...
      X