Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Snaps - Goes Bonkers on 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic little boys pretending to be men.

Comment

• Oh wow. ....that was more than I bargained for

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I think I stopped listening to rap around 03 when 50 came out. He pretty much started this mumble jumble gibberish rapping bullsht although he could have stole the style from Mase.

I always thought his style was fkin corny i hate the way he raps.

Lol at some of these foos thinking he is a gangster
        It's well known 50 was doing his dirt back in the day. His mixtapes and power of a dollar and get rich or die trying r east coast classics!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
          Funny how 50 cent is a "snitch" and there papers to prove it, yet it wasnt an issue until these ladies got into it on social media hahaha. Kinda like these ppl on here who act like they are street ppl and listen to boxing voice even when they know that host wore a wire and had his "friends" busted haha. Thats how "real" that **** is. Smh. Also how dorky does Floyd, and Curtis sound hahaha
          Fill me in the " the boxing voice " issue you mentioned . Who wore a wire Matt ?

Comment

• Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
            It's well known 50 was doing his dirt back in the day. His mixtapes and power of a dollar and get rich or die trying r east coast classics!
            Yeah there's truth to that. Still doesn't change the fact that 50 is a clown. There's a lot of guys who put in work and are still clown a*s ni**as. That don't mean much.

Everything Floyd said in that post is true. 50 fell off years ago and stays relevant by gossiping and posting on the net like a child. He's that bitter dude who's mad that other people came up. His whole career was built on hating on people and starting beef, so I guess that shouldn't surprise us today anyway.

I gave him some respect for finding a way back to being somewhat relevant with Power but he does so much dumb sh**t on the internet it's hard to respect the guy.

I've never seen one dude spread some much negativity. It's basically the only thing he does on the internet all day.

Why are you arguing with another man's girl on the net? Why are you talking about him taking care of women? Dude just made $285 million. I think he can swing it.

We all know it's dudes making 60k per year in the hood with plant jobs taking care of 20 year old dancers lol That's just the game. 50 is just a bitter dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              50 cent didnt lose money spending lavishly, he doesnt waste money on stocking fancy cars and stuff

He lost it with failed investments and businesses, when he made that 100 million dollar vitamin water deal, he got hooked and started becoming a serial investor its like an addiction you get hooked

but he started taking big losses I heard, he also lost a lot on the boxing promotions over 25 million.
              U talk **** all u want Floyd didnt file a BK 50 did and u dont know **** he bought just as much **** as floyd did that bull**** u talking about investments...lol sound like him and his team didnt know what the **** they were doing

Comment

• Lol at this Noel Anthony guy riding Floyd's dick harder than one of his paid hoes..

Dude acting like he's floyds buddy trying to protect him on a boxing forum lololololol

Comment

• And these are the “good black people”?

Comment

• They're making a movie "50 cents of Grey".
                    Last edited by Manic Shot; 07-22-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• all of this started because 50 called some chick named Bad Medina a hoe. Medina is a female that goes way back with Floyd. he's been helping her start businesses and been trickin on her for decades. so im guessin he caught feelings when 50 called her a hoe.

but 50 replied to this and said he's just gettin started.

he's gonna expose Floyd's secret gay relationship with Ellerbe.

Comment

Working...
                      X