No announcement yet.

I don't get the excitement of Manny beating Lucas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    Of course Berto was a cherry pick, but so was Matthysse. Pacquiao beating shot Lucas proves nothing. As far as I'm conserned Pacquiao is still the mother****er that lost to Horn. Manny should keep fighting shot c level guys like Matthysse or retire because if he steps up and fights someone good it won't be pretty.
    I agree, hell after the Bero fight I knew Floyd was done and that Connor circus act just further proved it...These guys just dont get it and think Manny is still some type of threat

Comment

To be honest Pacquiao looks like he genuinely has something left in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        To be honest Pacquiao looks like he genuinely has something left in the tank.
        Have to look at what was in front of him..Roy looked great beating Tito..but what happened next?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          And Lucas is how many peoples left overs??? who the hell did he beat to get a shot at manny again?? if Berto and Ortiz were B class then Lucas is F class
          Stay bitter. Most Pac fans are realistic about this win. They know that Matthysse wasn't a great win. But you Pac haters shyt on everything he does. Then you have the nerve to dance in the streets every time Floyd farts. He capped off his career against a 0-0 MMA slob with no pro bouts. If Matthysse is F class, McGregor was Z class, and still took it to him and went ten rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            I didn't say that against the always dangerous Berto and McGuigan? Or was it McDonald's. Oh yeah McEnroe.
            No but knowing your track record you could say it for any fight.

So Matthysse is a high risk fight to you?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Stay bitter. Most Pac fans are realistic about this win. They know that Matthysse wasn't a great win. But you Pac haters shyt on everything he does. Then you have the nerve to dance in the streets every time Floyd farts. He capped off his career against a 0-0 MMA slob with no pro bouts. If Matthysse is F class, McGregor was Z class, and still took it to him and went ten rounds!
              Connor was a money fight that even Manny wanted, hell most boxers were foaming at the mouth for that chance..Floyd got over $200 million for that..No one is acting like it was a great win..The hell do I have to be bitter about?? Manny beating some shot ass guy in some remote overseas ring??? Guy went from a $100 million payday to fights like this??
              Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-18-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

So Manny was low to no risk?
                I don't get the excitement for Floyd beating manny tbh...for some of the same reasons you stated. both guys were clearly diminished shells of themselves at that point.
                Last edited by Real King Kong; 07-17-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by real king kong View Post
                  i don't get the excitement for floyd beating many tbh...for some of the same reasons you stated. Both guys were clearly diminished shells of themselves at that point.
                  it was a horrible fight

Comment

it was a horrible fight
                    floyd couldnt even finish a manny with no heart who gave up already. yes, it was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      floyd couldnt even finish a manny with no heart who gave up already. yes, it was horrible.
                      Floyd did what he always does..go for the UD...d it was that

Comment

Working...
                      X