Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay wilder ducked klitschko, but anthony joshua's a "coward"??? Lmao!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder was still recovering from his broken hand when klitschko lost. Than he tried to set up a fight with Fury, but we know how that went...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Finkel managed both Wladimir Klitschko and Wilder...
      Shelly Finkel:

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        That's a lie. There was nothing in the contract guaranteeing it would be next and eventually after pretending it might be next, Hearn admitted it wouldn't be. That's why they didn't sign.
        Forget about these guys. They can't understand simple facts and will spin everything to have room for their narrative. You already proved they are wrong and now are just repeating the facts time and time again. Let them with their stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Shelly Finkel:

... who's this guy?...

Comment

... who's this guy?...
            The klit manager.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              The klit manager.
              ... source Wikipedia: "Finkel returned to boxing management (...), managing such fighters as Deontay Wilder,[17] and Wladimir Klitschko.[13]"... (in a related article I found: "Klitschko adviser Shelly Finkel who told...")

Comment

... source Wikipedia: "Finkel returned to boxing management (...), managing such fighters as Deontay Wilder,[17] and Wladimir Klitschko.[13]"... (in a related article I found: "Klitschko adviser Shelly Finkel who told...")
                Bönte was always the manager of the klit bros.

Comment

Wilder is a cherry picker

Comment

wilder could have had all the belts before fury and joshua, he has nothing to complain about, wlad would have loved a unification fight to become undisputed, he definitely did not grab the bull by the horns, maybe the duck by the tail in this case

Comment

I will tell you who ducked Wladimir is Povetkin for most of his career and what does Teddy Atlas say now but that Joshua should avoid Wilder for now. But at least he finally took the fight but I don't remember it being particularly noteworthy. Valuev never did have any intention of facing a Klitschko. It's too bad he wasted our time that way. Joshua owes it to himself to be better than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X