Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never flown before ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      i used to like it, but not so much now that im older. def too crowded. im 6'3 even an aisle seat isnt very good. I usually end up next to some old lady which is cool they dont take up much space

if you fly southwest never sit in the very back thats where all the ghetto people end up for not checking in
      Yea f#ck man if you taller than 6'0 I think the seats are bs. I'm 6'2 so yea its f#cking stupid.

And lol is that how Southwest works? No checking in = back of the plane???

I rarely pay attention who I fly with, but it seems like I always get the choice to pick my seat upon buying my ticket so idk if I've just haven't found my ass on Southwest before or what.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Never flown before ever.
        How you not flown? You got a fear of flying or something? You in the NSB 1% & got more freedom than most cats here I thought. This is a bad look for you lol.

You need to go to a foreign country....besides Mexico or Canada...asap. I'm no world traveler by any means but its an eye opening experience to visit new & different places I feel like. +EV experience. Plus the US is like 20-30 years from being a sh^thole so you probably wanna look into some new places to find where you wanna retire to one day.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          I did once on a coach and it turned out to be a very interesting journey. She was very talkative and was drinking vodka. At first we were talking about some news article about a missing girl from a newspaper in front of us. We were then talking about music and sharing headphones, recommending music to each other. She was very cool at first.

By this point she is getting progressively more loud and drunk to the point where people are looking at her..and because we had been somewhat friendly for the past hour, they probably assume we're together. Anyway she is getting more and more drunk and starts verbally abusing some Pakistani family and picking fights with anyone. We stopped for a 30 minute break at a road side service station and the bus is almost empty and she is trying to start kissing me. What with her being very drunk, i'm not having any part of it and decide i'll go in the services and get a KFC or something. By the time i got back to the coach just before departure, she had already been thrown off by the driver and left in the middle of nowhere.

So yeah, hitting the lottery being seated next to a hot girl is not always great.
          As crazy as that b^tch was that'd probably still be a top ten sexual experience for you today.

Why didn't you get drunk with her? Its okay to f#ck a drunk girl if you're drunk to I think. Actually I got no clue the f#cking rules with drinking. I've been drunk & got f#cked by a sober girl. Been sober & f#cked a drunk girl. And been drunk & f#cked a drunk girl. So all that sh^t is fair play to me. Or it was. I'm not hanging with drunk b^tches these days so idk if I'd act the same now or not & probably not cuz #MeToo is getting out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL you can't ignore smells brother. We both know that.

Like I said in my initial post if someone ain't wash they ass right sh^t gonna be f#cked up to. And there are more fat people then ever & I feel like the degree of difficulty with properly cleaning your ass when you are fat is higher than with the rest of us so higher probability of some sh^tty ass person on the plane.
            Fat people sweat a lot too and get all smelly.. you are right about ass wipe though..
            America badly needs

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Fat people sweat a lot too and get all smelly.. you are right about ass wipe though..
              America badly needs

Amen.

I feel like I could be the Isaac Newton of cleaning your ass right if I put my mind to it. I need to find some NSB investors & we need to fix this smelly ass problem in America once & for all.

I know I know there is the bidet of which I am a fan. And wet wipes of which I am a fan. But Americans are hard headed as all f#ck so we need to put a "Murica" twist on some ass cleaning product & I think me & the accredited investors of NSB can be rolling in cash.

Comment

Why would anyone possibly love flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Yea f#ck man if you taller than 6'0 I think the seats are bs. I'm 6'2 so yea its f#cking stupid.

And lol is that how Southwest works? No checking in = back of the plane???

I rarely pay attention who I fly with, but it seems like I always get the choice to pick my seat upon buying my ticket so idk if I've just haven't found my ass on Southwest before or what.
                  Southwest all the seats are the same. No first class. 24 hours before you gotta check in so you get your place in line. Group A boards first then B then C. So if your ass doesn’t check in you’re gonna be last on and have to find any seat you can.

Comment

Not of big fan of crowds or groups of people so being packed into an airplane gets on my nerves, although I do travel often. I'm 6'5 so any seat I get that isn't an exit seat doesn't work out well. Pisses me off when I see some 5 foot nothing sucka in the exit aisle. Usually have to spend more on flights due to my height and getting a seat that would be comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      Southwest all the seats are the same. No first class. 24 hours before you gotta check in so you get your place in line. Group A boards first then B then C. So if your ass doesn’t check in you’re gonna be last on and have to find any seat you can.
                      Yea I definitely ain't did that bs.

Southwest gots some dumb ass rules. Just let me pick my seat when I order my f#cking ticket. If I order early or I order late or I don't choose a seat the same sh^t goes down just w/o the 2nd inaction I gotta have with them before I fly thats completely unnecessary.

Comment

Working...
                      X