Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Kell Brook: I'm Chasing You, Remember That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    Khan is better known, but not better liked.

Most people in the know Khan for getting knocked out, not being hugely successful.
    Brook isn't known to be liked...

I mean everytime Brook fights, surgeons salivate at the prospect of doing eye socket surgery

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      You're an idiot an have no argument to a quote from yourself. You're a Chav... **** typing skills, **** understanding, **** ability to even remember what you typed you fat drunk!
      hmmmm, yes.....I was right.
      You really are avoiding the facts and clearly, blind.
      I will drink to that! Alas, it won’t be your mommas titty because their so chewed up they look like busted cigars..
      Yuk!

Comment

Hes obviously not chasing brook otherwise fight would have happened already

He knows brook struggles to make weight and having sparred brook he respects his skills deep down so he wants brook to go through more wars before fightin him

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          hmmmm, yes.....I was right.
          You really are avoiding the facts and clearly, blind.
          I will drink to that! Alas, it won’t be your mommas titty because their so chewed up they look like busted cigars..
          Yuk!
          You are a fool. That is all clear to see.

Amir Khan is more famous, has a better resume and doesn't need to chase Brook while Brook is a beggar.

Go to the Opticians son, it will help you see better but unfortunately you're a dumb mofo which can't be helped.

Comment

You are a fool. That is all clear to see.

Amir Khan is more famous, has a better resume and doesn't need to chase Brook while Brook is a beggar.

Go to the Opticians son, it will help you see better but unfortunately you're a dumb mofo which can't be helped.
            10,000 + post! You really need to find something to do with your time fat boy.
            Kell Brook or anyone above 140 lands and it’s game over.
            Everyone except a total c u not like you knows this, what a bum you really are....hey....is that you fury? Yes it’s true, khant (exactly that) has a resume for losing against names.
            In any event at any time, brook beats the deluded strawberry boy, just look what everyone is saying you thicko.

Comment

10,000 + post! You really need to find something to do with your time fat boy.
              Kell Brook or anyone above 140 lands and it’s game over.
              Everyone except a total c u not like you knows this, what a bum you really are....hey....is that you fury? Yes it’s true, khant (exactly that) has a resume for losing against names.
              In any event at any time, brook beats the deluded strawberry boy, just look what everyone is saying you thicko.
              3.22 posts a day does not suggest that I post a lot you dumb mofo. You're 46 years old and you come across like a 12 year old lil biatch..

You really need to act your age old ass gran dad mofo limp ***.

Khan will easily break 2 eye sockets.

Broken eye socket quitter is just the type of person a ***** like you would support

Comment

He keeps saying this but then no movement. After their next fights if they both fight then phuck it.

Comment

3.22 posts a day does not suggest that I post a lot you dumb mofo. You're 46 years old and you come across like a 12 year old lil biatch..

You really need to act your age old ass gran dad mofo limp ***.

Khan will easily break 2 eye sockets.

Broken eye socket quitter is just the type of person a ***** like you would support
                  lol you thick kunt. Go back to mommas t1tty and bump your gums. Joey kunt.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    The biggest fight at 147 or 154 right now.
                    It will crack 1.5m buys

Comment

lol you thick kunt. Go back to mommas t1tty and bump your gums. Joey kunt.
                      LOL you sad mofo. Clearly your posts show that you are a dumb mofo who hasn't been educated very well henc why you come across as a fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X