Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeThanos just snapped his fingers and half of Toronto universe cease to exist

Comment

• Brad Stevens can coach

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        Brad Stevens can coach
        The younger cracker prevails.

Comment

• Overrated sixers looking to get knocked out the playoffs and Celtics are missing the two best players

Comment

• The only team that can compete with the Warriors is the Rockets and I doubt they can beat them. The East is completely irrelevant. I'm so disappointed in the 76ers losing to a Celtics team without their 2 best players. A Cavs vs Celtics ECF is just sad. Utah could probably win the East. The Finals are going to be really really bad...like every game can easily be a 20+point beat down. Going to be horrible to watch a great season end in a thud...I see a sweep no matter who comes out of the East

Comment

• It's a shame the Celtics don't have their full complement of players. That team with Irving and Hayward could have won the championship this year. That loaded squad with coach Stevens against the Warriors man I would've loved to see that.

Comment

• One can only hope that this game was the wake up call Simmons needed

4 shots in 30 minutes is an absolute disgrace for someone of his talent

21 points up and the Sixers lose because he refused to attack the basket in any way is a farce

Hope that the coach, team and his Dad kicks his arse all the way back to Philly

Cavs will destroy the Celtics unless he awakens from his coma

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                  It's a shame the Celtics don't have their full complement of players. That team with Irving and Hayward could have won the championship this year. That loaded squad with coach Stevens against the Warriors man I would've loved to see that.
                  The Celtics believe they can win it all without Kyrie and Hayward and I'm starting to believe that as well.

Comment

• Playoff observation of the day:

Does anyone in their right mind want to see Cleveland face Golden State again in the finals? I don't. Here's hoping that GS does not make it to the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Playoff observation of the day:

Does anyone in their right mind want to see Cleveland face Golden State again in the finals? I don't. Here's hoping that GS does not make it to the finals.
                      Why does it have to be GS doe I hope Cleveland doesn't make it.

Oh I also heard PACnPBFsuck would like to fight you because his team is down 2-0

Comment

Working...
                      X