• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy May Day, Spoon!!!

BOXINGSCENE HAS SPOKEN!

Poor Spoon….

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    I have no interest in debating with you no longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Spoon must have quite a stash of homosexual images saved on his computer.

Either that or he knows exactly which websites to go to in order to find them fast.
      Dude, you are killing me with laughter.... 3 years on and this investigation is still going on......?

Comment

• This is still going on to this day?
        Pac lost 4 rounds to 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
          nicely put. 440,000 is a lot
          Numbers don't lie.

To this day we celebrate the truth once more.

To this day after 644 pages, 450,000 views, not even one Fl0yd fan has been able to dispute the videos that are the truth that is in this epic thread.

A testament to the rock solid evidence pointing to a rigged fight and obviously a fluke win.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
          @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
          @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
          I know what I saw...Pacquiao trying to make a fight and Gheyweather doing whatever he could to avoid one. At most I wouldve issued a draw but I gave the edge to manny every close round for being the aggressor. I don't award the points to the pvssy and neither should that phaggot group of judges in flaccid Gheyweather 's pocket
          lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            pac landed better punches. why would floyd win? round 3, 4,6-10 were all pac. only round 9 was somewhat close. even roudn 12 was close and possibly could have gone to pac. thats 7 rounds why did the judges say floyd won? that was a reputation win, definitely not on substance. keep teh fight slow paced and do very little=floyd auto wins hmmm why? they both did little but pac was better therefore he should have won but people got fooled
            Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
            This is just another in a long line of fights covered by CompuBox, where video analysis proves CompuBox is highly fraudulent

Yup all true.

And best of all even with all that show stopping hugs Floyd gave that night. Pac with an injured shoulder was still able to connect more than Floyd can ever do to him. Heavier more lethal, and best of all more frequent. Even if you turn this into a olympic style scoring were hard shots are equal to pitty patter shots, PAc still comes out out landing Floyd in whichever which way.

Easy to score who truly won this fight. Rewind clearly shows who connected more per round, and it wasn't even close. Floyd was throwing less than compubox wanted us to believe. If Floyd truly won, rewind will support it, but as we have found out. Evidence is pointing to Pac as the true winner. It wasn't even close.

and with all the chasing Pac had to do and all the show stopping energy diffusing lame hugging Floyd had to do to stop this fight from being a fight, Pac at the end of the day did enough to outland an IV induced bigger man.

# legendary

A guy yells at Floyd @ 1:13 keep runnin' keep runnin' you can do it Floyd! lmao

After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! haha!

Run Floyd Run!

Story of the night after the running comes the huggin'

This is how to kill time in a super fight. Run, hug rinse repeat for 12 queer rounds lol

TRUTH IS OUT!

Comment

• Spoon quoting people from damn near a year ago!!!!

Mental Meltdownnnnnnnn!!!

Why don't you celebrate his dominance on the anniversary of this win with us, Spoon? Embrace it!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Spoon quoting people from damn near a year ago!!!!
                lololol

You've been posting here for 3 years now. That's what I call pathetic hahaha!!

This thread is for those who haven't seen this fight analysis and not someone who keeps trying and failing to defend Floyd for 3 years lol. As we celebrate the 3rd year anniversary. I bring my contribution to this anniversary of this rigged fight by bringing out quotes from posters who have seen the truth. Nothing wrong there Missy. It is the 3rd year anniv, don't cry now.. You've been crying for days hahaha!!

In this day, Floyd, not only did that. He exploited all the loopholes of boxing that money can buy especially in Vegas. Judges, Compubox, Ref, promotion, USADA, NSAC. Practically the whole sin city lol

Originally posted by Barbarasko View Post
                saw the fight live and like other people, I can't believe Floyd won. After seeing the compubox, I knew the fight was rigged.
                Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                after carefully reviewing all your evidence I have to admit you convinced me. pac did infact beat floyd on that night. many people were fooled and got the wrong impression....

thanks for your persistence and dedication towards this issue.
                Originally posted by John Wick View Post
                The truth Has been out. Floyd knows he lost.
                Originally posted by Hairy Sachs Ave View Post
                It's obvious Pacquiao beat Mayweather. Most people don't want to admit it.

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight’: Mayweather delivers for fans with win over McGregor"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

What floyd has done has very much damaged the essence of boxing. He has countless times exploited the loop holes of the sport. Politics and biased home cooking is evident in the Pac May fight. To move forward. Boxing should address this flaw of giving diva boxers too much power and leverage to decide and manipulate the sport that we love.

So much stuff we can learn from the Pac May fight alone. One united governing body should take command of this sport which we love. There is much to fix in this sport far less sophisticated than other more popular sports such as NFL, NBA, TENNIS, F1, baseball were one governing body is absolute.

Floyd's diva ways have sprouted a new generation of divas that now follows his footsteps. His legacy is to cherry pick and fight the least resistance with the most money that he can generate while he exploit the loopholes in the game to favor him, such as forcing the hand of his opponents to wear pillow gloves, blood tested until he's opponent is sucked dry while he gets a TUE, choosing his own referee for consecutive fights, fights only in his hometown etc etc..

Boxers are now becoming divas who just care about money, who rather fight the Rod Salkas and not fight the best. Unifying titles, fighting the best, being the #1 in a division doesnt mean much anymore. More and more divas in the sport, thanks to Haymon and overpaying his fighters the sport turns into shi.t slowly. At first it was just a couple divas here and there but nowadays its more like 80% divas and maybe 20% real fighters. It's saddening to see your beloved hobby slowly dying and so many fools not seeing it and defending said circumstances.

Boxing can lesrn from what UFC is the doing and offering what boxing isn't.

Consistent fights against the best, single champions, less weight divisions, no useless mandatories only fights against the next best guy, incentive based contracts that reward exciting fights, less robberies and politics and undercards that are absolutely stacked, I don't remember the last great undercard boxing had with more than one good fight.

UFC as a promotional outfit is doing what all boxing fans want boxing to do.

But the Floyd mayweather's of today is an example of why boxing is dying. Fighters are now cherry picking to the path of less resistance. That's not how nba play offs would want to be played, that's not how Super Bowl are too be played. That's not how tennis is suppose to be played when it's all about process of elimination until the last 2 men or 2 teams are left standing are finally matched. That is the beauty of any sport.

Floyd is a fraud who got away with the biggest sports heist in history.

Why reward someone who played it safe by hugging everytime it was a close fight??

This tell you who deserved the win. The one who wanted to turn it on was an injured Pacquiao and still with all that handicap. He proved that he outlanded an overly defensive fighter who wanted the world to fall asleep.

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                The only thing destroyed that night was Gheyweather's legacy
                fabian riquetti
                The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
                The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
                how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
                only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

This below proves he Floyd didn't deserve this win. He fought like a purse snatcher for 12 queer rounds and never was Bayless penalize him for hugging too damn much. There is clinching and there is hugging when an exchange is happening. Floyd hugged when the exchange was about to happen. That is not boxing.

Happy Anniversary Travestyny. You'll always have a safe place in my heart.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-03-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lololol

You've been posting here for 3 years now. That's what I call pathetic hahaha!!
                  This dude just merked himself!!!!!!

Are you enjoying May 2nd? The day your hopes and dreams died

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    This is an example of what FLoyd fans have turned into in this thread. Wishing Floyd can be able to do what Marquez was able to do. How sad and pathetic that they will create an imaginary scenario to feel good about themselves by creating a fake punch. As if that fake punch will justify Floyd' fluke win haha!

As you can see folks the desperation by these low life cretins not realizing they have lost any rational thought to dispute intelligently. And that is why TravestyNy is not taken seriously around here. She's like a mosquito that never seems to get that the battle has been won a long time ago.

This is what happens when futile arguments are debunked. They get someone else's glory to save face lololol

#PATHETIC

#FL0MOS CAN ONLY DREAM

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-02-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      This is an example of what FLoyd fans have turned into in this thread.
                      Meanwhile, Spoon posts pictures of dildos, cries, and wishes he can do something about this:

Comment

Working...
                      X