Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally the rock has comeback to nsb!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The poster who started this thread, made it a week after the Mayweather fight and graced us with his humor. Will he do the same after the next mayweather fight. I hope so because that guy was funny.

Comment

• Looool, funny thread. I used to be a huge fan of the Rock as a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
        Looool, funny thread. I used to be a huge fan of the Rock as a kid.
        This thread is just entertaining to look at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
          Looool, funny thread. I used to be a huge fan of the Rock as a kid.
          I didn't watch much wrasslin as a kid, but after seeing this thread, I watched videos of the rock to see if the stuff this account said is like what the Rock said and I was laughing my ass off. It was hilarious. This guy should be on more.

Comment

• In the Lounge there is a thread about things about NSB. A Bunch of us miss this guy. Please Come Back Rock.

Comment

• Isn't there a Stone Cold poster too?

Ric Flair and Scott Steiner and Razor Ramon would be good too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Isn't there a Stone Cold poster too?

Ric Flair and Scott Steiner and Razor Ramon would be good too.
                Who cares. No one can replicate the Rock when it comes to trash talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Maivia View Post
                  First off the rock would like to say last saturday was a disgrace with floyd "i pick your gloves" mayweather. As they say floyd sr looks like whoopie, floyd jr still a pusay! The rock says you take those grants you were trying to force on maidana shine then up real nice, turn those biches side ways and stick them up your candy ass.
                  And the rocks says to all the mexicans getting but hurt over broner post interview, the rock has got a big sombrero, a donkey , and a nice hot bottle of tequila so you can ride your asses in to the sunset essays.
                  Now the rock wants to talk about june 7, yeah june 7 Madison Square Gardens Mega MetroSexual Fight between between Miguel "I got a hot wife but i still like to sleep in the same bed with my fat friend" Cotto and Sergio "i have alot of money but you never see me with a girl" martinez. It doesnt matter who wins because in the end there all gonna be in san juan sucking struddle with Orlando Cruz and Danny Garicia.
                  And the rock says this Danny Garcia i dont no if its your green eyes, the fact that you dress like a hermaphidite, or the fact that you got your ass beat by a guy that looks like a mouse, but the rock says get your rooty poo candy ass out of boxing.
                  Amir khan Your chin still made of glass, maidana's getting the rematch so floyds still not fighting your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    LOL Great response. I actually just watched that **** recently.

Comment

• No where near as good as the original Rock posts on NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X