Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Explains Why He Wants & Wins Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel the truth. You blew all the money Floyd allowed you to earn through drugs, liquor, and court cases. Now you want him to bail you out. Boxing is better than MMA and he knows it

Comment

Shouldn’t he be trying to get that Khabib rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
        Floyd has walked plenty of people down.
        Not like that. Floyd didn't care what was coming to him. Floyd can walk you down but he will always be defense first. Versus Mcgregor he went full face first brawler.

It was funny to see Floyd not caring what was coming back from a suppised UFC big puncher lol

Comment

This guy is a full blown ******. I don't think he'd beat Mayweather Sr. let alone Floyd. Floyd legit toyed with him, could've had up out of there asap.

Comment

Conor put in an honest effort but he is quite a crap boxer let's be real. With all that money he made why would he want to fight again anywhere, whether in the Ufc or boxing. He surely didn't blow so much money. Maybe he's getting bored.

Comment

Mayweather would take this fight faster than he would Pacquiao and for more money because Conor McGregor is a novice.

Comment

I would watch it, if it's on a local TV channel that doesn't cost me a thing.

Comment

What about Khadib rematch.....nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                    Shouldn’t he be trying to get that Khabib rematch?
                    Don't think he want any parts of that man

Comment

What's this "held his own for 3 or 4 rounds" nonsense? A chubby and two week trained Floyd ALLOWED McGregor to throw his hands for a few rounds. It was a farce quite frankly, and while I'd like to see Floyd fight again, I definitely don't want to see a rematch. Fk that.

Comment

Working...
                      X