Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on PEDs: Let Pacquaio Take Whatever the F*** He Wants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman on PEDs: Let Pacquaio Take Whatever the F*** He Wants!

NEW YORK Keith Thurman hasn't been informed if comprehensive performance-enhancing drug testing will be implemented prior to his fight against Manny Pacquiao. "Normally there is," Thurman said following a press conference Tuesday in Manhattan. "I have not been informed on yay or nay. I haven't heard any details [as] of yet. But I wouldn't be surprised. I'm used to all forms of testing."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Keith Thurman
    But hey man, enhance your performance, baby, because I’m bringing it. You know what I’m saying?
    NOPE. Go blow tha hookah Keif.

Comment

Damn, either Keith really trying to get pacquiao or he just selling the fight? LOL....This should be a good fight.

Comment

No problema on both fighters they're not Mexican, Donaire the 'filipino flash' is the most tested fighter by VADA.

Comment

Don't fight Pac and Spence without VADA

Comment

I don't think Pacquaio ever took ped's, not knowingly anyway. If what Ariza gave him was clean, then good.
            Last edited by Liondw; 05-24-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

So Thurman is a PED user.

Comment

Sounds like Thurman wants to juice himself.

Comment

They'll both be juiced up. That's what this means. Every normal fighter would and should be concerned whether his opponent is juiced up or not.

Comment

Manny was going to do that anyway unless there was USADA Or VADA testing for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X