No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matt Korobov, Immanuwel Aleem Ends in Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    Good fight. Korobov gassed early man. Not sure how he didn't gas bad against Charlo after seeing that. He was basically done after that big shot he landed in round 6.

Didn't see the first few rounds, and didn't really watch the whole fight and score it but I felt it was fairly close. Announcers just start running with one narrative sometimes and ignore whatever the other guy is doing.
    It was an absolute robbery !! Korobov won the first 7 rounds clean, those round s weren't even close. Then Aleem won 8,9, and 10. 7 rounds to 3 doesn't add up to a draw but pbc always helps out certain fighters and it ain't Asians, whites or Hispanics.

Comment

Its disgusting what Haymon/PBC does to Korobov just to push his african american brothers.

Comment

At least Oscar has his cards filled out right beforehand

Comment

Wow, revision to majority draw on the DL, what a crock of ****. Korobov dominated decisively until Aleem was able to edge the last two once he gassed. Judging in this sport truly is ****ed.
          Last edited by Sweet Scions; 05-11-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Charlo's father was punished for having a good night again.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Charlo should of did an immediate rematch. Would of been an easy W
              You think? Kobo whooped Aleems butt for eight rounds. I didn't give him the ninth, at best even, he got hit with the cleaner punches. B'S verdict.

Comment

Lol wtf.......

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                  I didn't see the first few rounds but maybe Aleem's pressure wore him out? Korobov looked ready to go those last few rounds. Can't see why he gassed so bad in this one but not against Charlo.
                  Maybe didn’t train as hard as he thought it would be an easy win. Happens a lot

Comment

The cards added up, the judges had it right the first time. I guess the boxing commission stepped in corrected in their favor, so they don't have to pay off on their bets. Also, how do they decide to pay off from the gate and TV coverage for the winner's portion, and now what, is it split? The 36 yr. beat the kid. It is all a racket!

Comment

Kov clearly won this match, Aleem maybe deserve a draw cause his late comeback but he definitely did not earn it, Kov wins a rematch easier

Comment

Working...
                      X