No announcement yet.

Batman: Arkham Asylum gets a 9.3 from IGN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    MW2 will be GOTY, i dont get whats so great about uncharted, its just an average shooter to me?
    yeah id like you to say the same if it was on 360...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

I think the same about Halo 3, average shooter imo

Comment

MW2 will be GOTY, i dont get whats so great about uncharted, its just an average shooter to me?
        Have you ever played it? The first one completely immerses you in the experience, its one of the only games where the relationships between characters felt real. The shooting elements are good as well as the puzzle elements/climbing, it's a game which misses what more games miss now, it's downright FUN. It' storytelling is far beyond what the usual aliens vs space marines war type story, it's really story heavy and you actually look forward to watching the cutscenes as oppose to skipping through them.

I actually ran through the game 5-6 times, it's proberbly one of my favourite games this gen. I actually prefered it to the original Gears even though both are excellent

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^

I just found it all very linear

Comment

Very good game. Been playing it for a few days now and I gotta say I keep getting nice surprises. I haven't played the maps as Joker yet but will soon.

Comment

I will definitely be buying this.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                cosign the peeps calling MW 2 or Uncharted 2 GOTY...

as far as this game goes, i wasnt impressed, i actually didnt finish the demo...

is it just me or have single player games **** the bed this gen?!?!

i like AC and Uncharted... also Resistance I and II were decent campaigns, but other than that they are WAY TOO LINEAR.... its "do this in this exact order, and THIS only"

i dont know, the graphics were solid (Unreal Engine) but the gameplay was lacking IMO
                Sounds to me like you should get your hands on Fallout 3 or Oblivion. Games where you aren't bound by this. Those games are total freedom to do whatever you're pleased in a major world. You can't get it wrong (well.. Unless you die)

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

I think the same about Halo 3, average shooter imo
                  Co sign! Very overrated franchise IMO..

Comment

Great game. On my 3rd play-through right now, and looking to get all trophies and 100% the game.

Comment

this game deserves a 9.3. Insane. best I could manage was a 40 hit combo.

Comment

Working...
                      X