Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people vote in the RBR poll threads after a fight is over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people vote in the RBR poll threads after a fight is over?

This really makes me laugh, people trying to be slick voting after the fight is over. Before the fight last night 95% of the votes were for Hurd, now Williams has more votes. This isn't a "Who won the fight?" quiz guys...

I'm gonna go vote right now.

Comment

Damn, poll is closed. Now you'll never know who I think is going to win. Bummer.

Comment

haha i didi wanted to be right for one time lol

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          This really makes me laugh, people trying to be slick voting after the fight is over. Before the fight last night 95% of the votes were for Hurd, now Williams has more votes. This isn't a "Who won the fight?" quiz guys...
          Thank you!!! I was noticing the exact same thing this morning & I couldn't believe how much of clowns they are. there was a total of I think less than 5 legit picks of Jrock before the fight.
          Last edited by kushking; 05-12-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            I'm gonna go vote right now.
            Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            haha i didi wanted to be right for one time lol
            Fair play at least you 2 are honest & joking with it. Some ppl legit tryin to con ppl into thinking they picked jrock.

Comment

Shouldn't have said anything and just screenshotted the list of voters before and after. Then post it up. Would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                I am going to do that next time thanks

Comment

I think it was Charlo-Harrison, but it was one fight I voted for the loser, who I thought was going to win, after the fight was over

Comment

i like Williams but I thought Hurd would win by TKO or knockout. I forgot to vote and after thr fight I made my vote on what I thought would happen before the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X