WoW LDBC Leader 78 turns against PBC HaymonOrtiz, defends HEARN’s $$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
    i dont remember anybody talking about them until recently. free promo
    Lol. Is that negative? I’ve never told anyone to NOT listen to them. I also tell people to scope DAZN, but people complain and don’t say “free promo.”

This is how we know, as daneutral states, fans acting naive...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Lol. Is that negative? I’ve never told anyone to NOT listen to them. I also tell people to scope DAZN, but people complain and don’t say “free promo.”

This is how we know, as daneutral states, fans acting naive...
      it is free promo. you talk about them the most on here. like u do dazn. u push both hard. all publicity is good publicity and they werent getting much love here until u came onboard.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Nobody cares about their opinions. Imagine if someone made daily threads about what else sechback is doing. They’re not that important
        Don’t lie. What’s “their” opinions? 78sportstv is singular, not plural. 78 is the only underground YouTube Channel who gets exclusive interviews from Deontay Wilder. 78 sportstv complained that boxingscene.com didn’t credit him for his interviews.

Don’t worry mates. Relax!

WAR DAZN!

Comment

all publicity is good publicity.
          Correcto mundo! So why are you complaining? You should be rejoicing! Hearn ain’t a bad guy.

Comment

Correcto mundo! So why are you complaining? You should be rejoicing! Hearn ain’t a bad guy.
            complaining? come on you can do better than that. im not complaining. im just posting my observation. ur a fan obviously. i dont even listen to their stuff

Comment

complaining? come on you can do better than that. im not complaining. im just posting my observation. ur a fan obviously. i dont even listen to their stuff
              Yes I’m a fan! That’s why i post it! It’s great information to share with other boxing fans?

Comment

Yes I’m a fan! That’s why i post it! It’s great information to share with other boxing fans?
                yeah man thats great. im sure they appreciate it

Comment

what is a PBC mark?
                  It's like a company/promotion fanboy like Top Rank mark from Youtube Johnny Boy for example

The IBC (Internet Boxing Community) is full of company smarks

Comment

yeah man thats great. im sure they appreciate it
                    Ortiz vs Wilder 2 rematch, PPV, might be boycotted, so most likely will go on Fox. Let’s hope Ortiz signs the fight with Joshua and the trace amounts from Ortiz are gone when signing with VADA, if there is any. Hearn and Haymon will come to an agreement hopefully.

Would be lovely to see AJ vs Ortiz on DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                      It's like a company/promotion fanboy like Top Rank mark from Youtube Johnny Boy for example

The IBC (Internet Boxing Community) is full of company smarks
                      Johnny Boy, yes I heard of that fellow..has a lot of energy agains the LDBC.

I prefer to say I’m a fanboy of boxingscene like Motorcity Cobra whom shills for PBC and many posters love it. I prefer to go left or right.

WAR DAZN!

Comment

Working...
                      X