No announcement yet.

The Skyrim Murder Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Skyrim Murder Home

Skyrim is the perfect game for pscyhoanalysis. The game allowed you to do anything you want, and let's be honest: that probably meant organizing your wardrobe, delivering letters, picking flowers, and chasing butterflies. Don't be embarrassed. For most people, the gameplay features of an open-world RPG are identical to the side effects of synthetic estrogen.

Personally, I found that when a video game allows me to pickpocket the clothes off women, it's all I will ever do. If Skyrim ever installs a subway system, I'm the man their signs will warn girls about.

But when I saw this YouTube video made of a Skyrim serial killer's corpse-decorated house, I realized turning an entire world into filthy underwear models was a pretty pedestrian level of crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JHvx0l_tVEw

This maniac draped the beheaded bodies of a dozen women across his home's furniture and decorated his shelves with their faces. That's ****ing crazy. That's crazier than the things your dentist whispers in your ear while you're asleep. This Skyrim player had the opportunity to act out his wildest fantasies, and it was turning imaginary people into bric-a-brac. It's bat**** nuts, but in a way it's a happy story. Because years ago, when this gamer was kidnapped by sex offenders, who would have thought the long-term consequences would be so mild?

How Much Time Would This Take?

Skyrim has an intricate physics engine that allows players to lift and rotate any object. For reasons the game itself doesn't quite understand, this often causes all nearby items to wiggle violently and explode in random directions. Getting an object in Skyrim to lay at rest in its intended location is like trying to take a team photo at a Parkinson Support Group. The player from this video managed to get a mutilated woman corpse on every chair in his house and nine heads symmetrically placed on a bookshelf. Even if you had already lured all the women into your home, that's still hours of delicate fussing to get their bloody remains in place. Not that it really matters. When someone catches you playing in a pile of human heads they don't relax when you tell them, "This shouldn't take very long at all!"

Full Article - The 5 Most Insane Things Ever Accomplished in a Video Game:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-mo...in-video-game/

LOL how did he get the heads off? I didn't know you could hack them off after killing someone.

Worlds biggest arcade machine.

Comment

The only thing skyrim made me want to do was play a less boring game.

Comment

Rich Loc has finally made us all proud.

Comment

he killed my wife ysolda

Comment

Seanbaby is one of my favorite online writers...dude is ****ing hilarious in all his articles.

Comment

Working...
            X