No announcement yet.

How spicy do you like your food?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
    I have a faggot tongue that can barely handle spice.
    Nothing wrong with that. TheWaterBoy doesn't recommend satan's cum. When you eat super spicy stuff not even water can save you from the pain or the fiery poops.

Plus what if you end up really liking it?

Nothing is worse than realizing after all these years of life what you really need to get off is a ****sexual demon throat****ing you, causing you try to fill the hole by telling everyone you meet about the importance of staying well hydrated. Trust me on that.

....Truuuuuust me.
    Last edited by TheWaterBoy; 08-10-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      hot but closer to the medium spectrum. all you taste is spice if you go to hot, pointless. it should complement the flavour not overwhelm it.
      Yeah, I feel ya.

I used to like really really spicy stuff, so I understand how people can enjoy that.

But now that my spice tolerance has come down a notch, I prefer the spiciness to feel like another dimension to the taste rather than it feel like that's all I can taste.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
        Nothing wrong with that. TheWaterBoy doesn't recommend satan's cum. When you eat super spicy stuff not even water can save you from the pain or the fiery poops.

Plus what if you end up really liking it?

Nothing is worse than realizing after all these years of life what you really need to get off is a ****sexual demon throat****ing you, causing you try to fill the hole by telling everyone you meet about the importance of staying well hydrated. Trust me on that.

....Truuuuuust me.
        Wow.

I didn't know you could gift yourself. Haha.

Comment

I ain't found a sauce or an Indian dish hot enough

Man I moved from a place where vindaloos were a challenge
          Now where I am it's all watered down
          A fxckin tindaloo won't even break a sweat

Comment

i consider ''mild'' to be risky.

Comment

Working...
            X