No announcement yet.

Jack vs. Stevenson in July?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Little sensitive aren't you? They tried to lowball Stevonson and he turned it down. GGG does the same thing and everyone calls Canelo the ducker. You NSB twerps can't even be consistent with your own buffoonery.
    What makes you think I care about GGG?

Comment

That is a worthy challenger for Stevenson to fight for a change. I think Stevenson's power combined with his all around fighting skills will be too much for Jack. Jack is a good game boxer with a chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I think you got it a little mixed up but I'll be more than happy to correct a casual such as yourself.

Ward did what Stevenson refused to do.
        Don't know where you were at that time but Ward was offered a two way titles fights deal in 2013 which he graciously declined...

Comment

I doubt it.gayweather jr wants a tune up for jack and chickenson only wants tomato cans.jack has a glass jaw and was knocked out quick by a bum so maybe it can happen.

Comment

Everything is pointing to Stevenson for Monoghan. Stevenson is set for 4/29 and Nassau Coliseum so it makes sense.

Comment

Jack get koed easily lol

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                Everything is pointing to Stevenson for Monaghan. Stevenson is set for 4/29 and Nassau Coliseum so it makes sense.
                I'm sure sure they can find better, but they have to keep Stevenson fresh for Alvarez ... sadly...

Comment

Working...
                X