No announcement yet.

WAR Mayweather!!! The Official PBF Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Goodbye champ. Last of the Great American Boxers! Hate to see you go but if it means all the haters go as well, then you have done boxing and NSB a service.
    they are still making threads about him and saying he needs to fight GGG but they were the same ones saying they couldn't wait for him to leave the sport so they can talk REAL boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      you are one pathetic salty person
      FLoyd fans did more with less for years!

Floyd's excuse is what Floyd fans called pathetic for years and that was just a "concern" that Manny would need to give blood the day before or the day of the fight.

Floyd didn't give blood for 10 days yet that contributed to Floyd being drained? WTF!!!! Now that is a huge lie and you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        FLoyd fans did more with less for years!

Floyd's excuse is what Floyd fans called pathetic for years and that was just a "concern" that Manny would need to give blood the day before or the day of the fight.

Floyd didn't give blood for 10 days yet that contributed to Floyd being drained? WTF!!!! Now that is a huge lie and you know it!
        Floyd is retired buddy, 49-0 and a great career, now that hes retired from the sport you say you LOVE will u start to do anything outside of bashing n complaining about everything it does?

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          Floyd is retired buddy, 49-0 and a great career, now that hes retired from the sport you say you LOVE will u start to do anything outside of bashing n complaining about everything it does?
          Bud, I have been following boxing for many years. Way before Floyd fought. There will always be good things and bad things about the sport. So I will continue to give my opinion on it.

Last 2 fights I watched:
          - Berto vs Floyd: Boring and went as I predicted. It was the classic FLoyd cherry pick
          - Salido vs Martinez: Good fight but the judging was questionable. Ref made a bad call too.

EDIT: If someone starts a thread and brings up Floyd, guess what? I will post if I have something to say. I think you are doing the same, no? Again, WAR and Floyd do not belong in the same sentence ....

Comment

EDIT: If someone starts a thread and brings up Floyd, guess what? I will post if I have something to say. I think you are doing the same, no? Again, WAR and Floyd do not belong in the same sentence ....
            It would be nice if you took the time out every now and again to actually post about another fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              It would be nice if you took the time out every now and again to actually post about another fighter.
              It would be nice to completely read my posts

"- Salido vs Martinez: Good fight but the judging was questionable. Ref made a bad call too."

Comment

It would be nice to completely read my posts

"- Salido vs Martinez: Good fight but the judging was questionable. Ref made a bad call too."
                It's in a thread about Floyd, alnd the post also references Floyd.

It doesn't count.

Comment

It's in a thread about Floyd, alnd the post also references Floyd.

It doesn't count.

So does Floyd's excuse that blood and urine drained him even though he didn't give blood for 10 days count? Once you lie and get caught then we know that the IV was for something else. I will be waiting for your response ....

Comment

So does Floyd's excuse that blood and urine drained him even though he didn't give blood for 10 days count? :dunno: Once you lie and get caught then we know that the IV was for something else. I will be waiting for your response ....
                    When exactly did he say that? You got a link?

Nice deflection btw. You still don't post about anything other than Floyd.

Comment

When exactly did he say that? You got a link?

Nice deflection btw. You still don't post about anything other than Floyd.
                      They were asked the question why they needed an IV. Ellerbe said that giving blood and urine contributed to Floyd's dehydration. Floyd agreed.

If I find it, I will post it but it was in several threads here ....

Comment

Working...
                      X