Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** this kid!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Does that include the person he rescued from a car crash? Is that a "run-in"?

In this latest incident he was taken into custody, not arrested, and questioned, the accusations were found to be without merit and he was released.

Most of the ****s that hate Zimmerman are the same ****s that also hate women. Women lie about stuff all the time, except for Zimmerman's wife who doesn't lie, amirite?
      i don't hate anybody.

But fair point, I forgot about that effort.

In answer to question though - no, that would not be a run in with police.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Being released from custody doesn't mean innocence. You know how many guilty criminals have been released from custody? I can give you a long list.

Also, this is not over. They are reviewing surveillance tapes in an ongoing investigation.
        OJ anyone??

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Does that include the person he rescued from a car crash? Is that a "run-in"?

In this latest incident he was taken into custody, not arrested, and questioned, the accusations were found to be without merit and he was released.

Most of the ****s that hate Zimmerman are the same ****s that also hate women. Women lie about stuff all the time, except for Zimmerman's wife who doesn't lie, amirite?
          Zimmerman got pulled over twice for speeding.. jesus what a bastard.. string me up too.. cause i did also last time i was in America..

Yep so true.. @ the bold

Especially whilst going through a messy divorce.. this argument came days after she discussed her relationship with Zimmerman on tv.. she could be angling for a paper deal or it anything... as i am sure some media would pick it up

But i doubt these racists even read the story.. they just want to throw the guy under a bus

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
            How many run ins with the law has this killer had since the case ended?
            This is the only serious one. Wasn't he charged with assaulting an officer years before the Trayvon incident?

Comment

Working...
            X