This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Zimmerman walks free

Do you think people will accept the decision and life will go on or do you see riots in cities with race hate attacks?

I would hope whatever the decision the public accepts that justice was done but the media are certainly hyping this up like an event.

Honestly I think it's going to be anarchy if he walks free. His life will be in great danger from people who want street justice. I don't wish death on anyone so hopefully he can just go to prison and do his time.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Do you think people will accept the decision and life will go on or do you see riots in cities with race hate attacks?

I would hope whatever the decision the public accepts that justice was done but the media are certainly hyping this up like an event.
      I hope there some type of outcry... I doubt Florida will turn into LA, but hopefully something happens if he is found innocent... Then, again, does anyone remember what happened when OJ was acquitted? Did life just go on or was there an outcry as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
        Honestly I think it's going to be anarchy if he walks free. His life will be in great danger from people who want street justice. I don't wish death on anyone so hopefully he can just go to prison and do his time.
        Yea, look at Casey Anthony... Are people still looking for her?

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          I hope there some type of outcry... I doubt Florida will turn into LA, but hopefully something happens if he is found innocent... Then, again, does anyone remember what happened when OJ was acquitted? Did life just go on or was there an outcry as well?
          But what if he is proven 100% innocent and it was simply self defense do you think there should still be an outcry.

Playing devils advocate here because personally I think regardless of the outcome I'm sure some will still try to be destructive.

Comment

Really doesn't matter. He will get taken out in the streets...there are lots of people that will be out to get him.

Comment

the world will go on as we know it...no riots, no anarchy, nothing

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Really doesn't matter. He will get taken out in the streets...there are lots of people that will be out to get him.

He will go into seclusion. The average schmoe won't be able to find him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Black people* right? Or white liberals? Because 99% of the people who actually give a **** about that wannabe thug getting killed fall into those two categories.

Comment

Not to sounds racist there might be an outcry only black people start riots and stuff when things dont go their way.

Comment

Working...
                    X