• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would HBO buy that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      Why would HBO buy that fight?
      Well they bought Bradley's 12/15 fight regardless. They approved Guerrero, Berto, Peterson and Provodnikov as potential opponents for that date.

Guerrero - Golden Boy.........Forget it

Berto - Fighting K9...Out of the picture

That leaves Provo and Peterson and I'm sure many people would prefer Pete out of those 2 options.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Diaz and Bradley are both nice guys but everybody and they momma know they got the biggest gift decision in decades

Pac literally won every round and Bradley was scared
        Bradley actually won the important championship rounds, the rounds that separate contenders from champions... And if u really think how Bradley was fighting, that he was scared...

U obviously were just watching Pacquiao that whole night... Just starting at him while listening to the HBO commentary... Completely ignoring anyone else in the ring... U probably can't even tell me what skin color the referee had that night
        Last edited by JDezi4; 10-07-2012, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Bradley actually won the important championship rounds, the rounds that separate contenders from champions... And if u really think how Bradley was fighting, that he was scared...

U obviously were just watching Pacquiao that whole night... Just starting at him while listening to the HBO commentary... Completely ignoring anyone else in the ring... U probably can't even tell me what skin color the referee had that night

Says the 1% that think Bradley actually won or even had it close.

Comment

Bradley already dominated Peterson, Pac already dominated Bradley.

And to have this in Miami, really?

They're gonna kill his career worse than Kirkland killed his own and Gamboa by joining TMT

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Dick riders all over this thread... Go say it to Joel's face

It would be one thing if u guys criticized justly, but ur all just criticizing becuz ur favorite fighter got robbed... At least instead of taking his victory and running with it like other fighters have done, he's actually looking for a rematch... He wants to give Pac the opportunity to reverse the decision

But no, Bradley's a cry baby becuz he actually wants to prove himself worthy of his victory, but the hero of the people apparently can't see the point
              He's looking for a rematch because Pac is still his biggest payday, same reason Peterson was willing to rematch Khan after he got his t-pellet, hatman assisted robbery.

I like Tim and his trainer seems like a good guy but let's not pretend they're looking for a rematch out of the goodness of their hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                He's looking for a rematch because Pac is still his biggest payday, same reason Peterson was willing to rematch Khan after he got his t-pellet, hatman assisted robbery.

I like Tim and his trainer seems like a good guy but let's not pretend they're looking for a rematch out of the goodness of their hearts.
                This right here. +1

Comment

If Bradley & his trainer REALLY believe they beat Pacquiao. Why are they the only ones asking for a rematch? To this day neither one of them can explain how they think they actually beat Pacquiao on June 9

Comment

If you really beat someone and you truely think you won a fight, your immediate thought is not "I WANT A REMATCH".. Bradley and his trainer Diaz can't defend the belt they stold from Pacquiao period. Nobody likes a dishonest person.. That's why they're hated and that's why Bradley still has no fan base... It would've been better just to come out and say "I don't think i won that fight"; then i bet for sure the rematch would be happening right now.

Comment

Peterson hasn't even showed up to his suspension hearing yet. How can anyone be negotiating with him if nobody knows if he's keeping his license?

Comment

Working...
                      X