Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Andre Ward, Chad Dawson Both Come in at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk why the big deal of the weight he challenge andre ward at 168 cause he said he could do it easy n it seems like he did

i got andre ward

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      lol. Why you trollin?
      Lol im serious, i think he looks very drained. He just doesnt look "good" to me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Chad Dawson looked healthy at 168.

Looks like we got a fair fight on our hands gentleman.

Full credit to the winner.
          "Bu....Bu...But OAKLAND!?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Neither Ward nor Dawson looked good to me. Dawson's ball head with facial hair doesn't fit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              Neither Ward nor Dawson looked good to me. Dawson's ball head with facial hair doesn't fit him.
              How doesnt Ward looked great?

Comment

Dawson looked a bit drained IMO.. but being that it is only what 3:30pm in Oakland that should leave him plenty of time to hydrate up to a healthy weight by the time they enter the ring.. I still think Dawson expression showed he is a bit unsure of himself at the weight, while Ward seems quite comfortable and confident.. as expected..

Comment

good news dawson doesnt look drained as hell....still looks muscular and fit

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Are you drunk? He looks like Chad Dawson. Like every weigh-in I've seen of his. Just looked at the Hopkins weigh-in. He looks the same.

Comment

Guys get me with this dry stuff, Chad looked good as well as Dre! i'm new to this site but not new towards physical condition, preparation, and what it takes to get in shape or stay in shape for whatever your doing. Chad did not look dry, look @ Rios vs Abril he looked dry and skin sunk in as well as Chavez Jr vs Rubio. That's what dry is. Chad look healthy, and as far as we know 168 might be better for him, we shall find out tomorrow! My $$$ is on Chad!!

Comment

Working...
                      X