Collapse
No announcement yet.

24/7 Pacquiao vs. Bradley thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his religious BS is all fake, there are motives for this sudden change into religion, you guys really cant think he just became religious all of a sudden...LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      his religious BS is all fake, there are motives for this sudden change into religion, you guys really cant think he just became religious all of a sudden...LMAO.
      Sure, okay then.

Comment

Dont know who you think you are to judge ones faith.. He clearly admits to problems with his wife, gambling, drinking, etc... and now decides to make a change for the better. Aint nothing wrong with that...

Back to the actual topic, I thought it was boring..

Comment

This is an ignorant comment, when you have no clue and are doing nothing but giving your opinion. He has been extremely religious his whole life. I know from experoence that when you grow up latin or asian for the most part you are raised extremely catholic.

I was raised with a strong religious foundation, but am not perfect and have had my moments in life where I have been farther away from God than I should have been, and those are the times I have gone through the most struggles, and going through that God will speak to you and make you realize you need to have a constant relationship. This world is hard enough with God than to try and go through this life without him. In the episode where he explained God spoke to him and it made him realize he needed to make changes in his life, I completeley understand and beleive. I have experience it first hand in my life and with my family especially with my father who was not there the way he should have been when I was younger.

He didn'tt become religious all of a sudden, he has been his whole life, and like many of us we go through are ups and downs in life and don't always make the best decisions, which is the reason Jesus allowed himself to suffer and be crucified for our sins. Because he knew man was not perfect, he shed his blood for his people. I don't mean to preach and I'm not saying you have to have the same beliefs or even beleive in religion. That's your perogative, but for you to say that it is not posiible for Manny to make changes in his life because he realized he had gotten away from his religion and realized he needed to make changes in his life because God spoke to him is just ignorant!!! When he says God spoke to himm he doesn't mean he actually heard his voice, you can receive message through scripture, or sometimes it;s just a conviction God puts in your heart and soul. People here him in different ways.

If you don't beleive that, that's your right but for you to mock someone elses faith and say it's not possible is ignorant and close minded!! Anyone who has beleif in religion or faith will know what I am sayin. Not to say on denomination is right and the other is wrong, it's about your own relationship with God in your own way and your faith. Once again I know it sounds like preaching, but that is not my intentionn because I'm not perfect by any means and make mistakes as well, so I am no better than anyone here, I try to be a better person everyday, and outside of his celebrity Manny is just a man like the rest of us capable of making mistakes.

Comment

I never thought I'd say this about Tim Bradley, but he made the episode interesting. It was a lot better than I thought it'd be. It was good seeing a fresh face on there.

Pacquiao's parts were boring. He's just been on 24/7 way too many times. Same problem that Floyd and Cotto have.

Comment

Back too the topic, it saeems to me that Bradley is tryimg to talk himself into beleiveing that he is gonna win this fight and talk himself up and sale this fight more than he beleives. It comes off like he is trying to convince himself and the public with all his talk much like Victor was for the Floyd fight. I like Victor, but it was a little out of character for him.

It seems like he really is trying to talk himslef into beleiving he is gonna blow Manny away and there is no way he can lose. Just seems to me **** he is trying too hard to convince people and talk himself into it when he has never fought a fighter the caliber of Pacquiao on this big of a stage. He says Pacqiao is gonna br surprised on June 9th, I think it is gonna be the other way around and he is gonna be surprised. As I said he has never fought someone of Pac's caliber and has had struggles of his own and not looked great aginst lesser competitiopn, and beating 40 yr old Casa means nothing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                This is an ignorant comment, when you have no clue and are doing nothing but giving your opinion. He has been extremely religious his whole life. I know from experoence that when you grow up latin or asian for the most part you are raised extremely catholic.

I was raised with a strong religious foundation, but am not perfect and have had my moments in life where I have been farther away from God than I should have been, and those are the times I have gone through the most struggles, and going through that God will speak to you and make you realize you need to have a constant relationship. This world is hard enough with God than to try and go through this life without him. In the episode where he explained God spoke to him and it made him realize he needed to make changes in his life, I completeley understand and beleive. I have experience it first hand in my life and with my family especially with my father who was not there the way he should have been when I was younger.

He didn'tt become religious all of a sudden, he has been his whole life, and like many of us we go through are ups and downs in life and don't always make the best decisions, which is the reason Jesus allowed himself to suffer and be crucified for our sins. Because he knew man was not perfect, he shed his blood for his people. I don't mean to preach and I'm not saying you have to have the same beliefs or even beleive in religion. That's your perogative, but for you to say that it is not posiible for Manny to make changes in his life because he realized he had gotten away from his religion and realized he needed to make changes in his life because God spoke to him is just ignorant!!! When he says God spoke to himm he doesn't mean he actually heard his voice, you can receive message through scripture, or sometimes it;s just a conviction God puts in your heart and soul. People here him in different ways.

If you don't beleive that, that's your right but for you to mock someone elses faith and say it's not possible is ignorant and close minded!! Anyone who has beleif in religion or faith will know what I am sayin. Not to say on denomination is right and the other is wrong, it's about your own relationship with God in your own way and your faith. Once again I know it sounds like preaching, but that is not my intentionn because I'm not perfect by any means and make mistakes as well, so I am no better than anyone here, I try to be a better person everyday, and outside of his celebrity Manny is just a man like the rest of us capable of making mistakes.

Pacquiao has not been religious his whole life. He's a fake relgious person. They claim they believe in god, are in the catholic face, but there actions do not demonstrate a chirsitan.

Let me ask you something. Before this whole religious thing with Pacquiao came about a month ago, but happened before that? We all knew Pacquiao was religious. Hell, HBO wuold show him praying every chance they get. IN the locker room, coming into the ring, in the corner pre fight, in the corner post-fight. And look at what he was doing. Gambling, parything, cheating on his wife, etc....

The guy is a fake. There are motives for this and I'll let you try and figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  Dont know who you think you are to judge ones faith.. He clearly admits to problems with his wife, gambling, drinking, etc... and now decides to make a change for the better. Aint nothing wrong with that...

Back to the actual topic, I thought it was boring..
                  So all his praying and religious talk before...what happened? All a lie? And now he's serious.

Please, give me a break, you're being naive if you think it's because he's found god.

The parts with him preaching were hilarious. In fact, I can guarantee you he has no idea about the bible or anytihng about religion in general which is why I don't take relgiious people like Pacquiao serious. They are uneducated.

Comment

in fact I remember I saw a video of actual HBO cameramen reminding pacquiao to get down and pray (for the cameras, for his image) and let's not forget the Hennessy commercial (after he claimed to have stopped drinking)

he's a fake catholic

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                      Back too the topic, it saeems to me that Bradley is tryimg to talk himself into beleiveing that he is gonna win this fight and talk himself up and sale this fight more than he beleives. It comes off like he is trying to convince himself and the public with all his talk much like Victor was for the Floyd fight. I like Victor, but it was a little out of character for him.

It seems like he really is trying to talk himslef into beleiving he is gonna blow Manny away and there is no way he can lose. Just seems to me **** he is trying too hard to convince people and talk himself into it when he has never fought a fighter the caliber of Pacquiao on this big of a stage. He says Pacqiao is gonna br surprised on June 9th, I think it is gonna be the other way around and he is gonna be surprised. As I said he has never fought someone of Pac's caliber and has had struggles of his own and not looked great aginst lesser competitiopn, and beating 40 yr old Casa means nothing!!!!
                      Look,

If you want people to take you seriously, don't repeat the same sentence 5 different times in a row, we got the point.

Maybe Bradley is saying this stuff because he believes in himself....it's called confidence. I Know it's a scary thought that Pac and Mayweather aren't the only elite fighters in the world...NSB has been caught up in this Floyd/Pac mind trap for several years now...time to wake up, boxing isn't stopping for these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X