Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is floyd gonna make 50 million dollars fighting anyone else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is floyd gonna make 50 million dollars fighting anyone else?

Pacquiao gave him a 50 million guarantee- There was no way he was going to make less than 50 milion- more than he's ever made in a fight.

This is going to be the highest selling ppv fight probably of all time- so far, and floyd wants 100% of the ppv revenue?

Are you ****ing serious?

Why should pacquiao take a cut when he brings in as much if not more than floyd. Pacquiao controls the entire filipino-american base.. the majority of which wouldn't even watch floyd fight, but they buy it because a pacquiao fight is literally like the super bowl to us.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-02-2012, 11:14 PM.

fight pacquiao !!! take the test!!!

Comment

he makes 50 mil easy by fighting anyone

hell Ortiz doesn't even have an avid fanbase and it nearly sold as much as Marquez-pac

and even though it didn't outsell pac-marquez, floyd still got paid more than pac

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

hell Ortiz doesn't even have an avid fanbase and it nearly sold as much as Marquez-pac

and even though it didn't outsell pac-marquez, floyd still got paid more than pac
        who ? show me

your boxingscenes village idiot just like your idol

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
          who ? show me

lol maybe if he fights ali now its possible

Comment

the most money he's ever made on a fight was 40 million- and that was against shane mosley- 1.4 million- the highest selling fight he's ever been in ever since he rode de la hoya's stardom.

Comment

who ? show me

Speaking of idiots..

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

Comment

look guys its the spelling nazi , i bet he feels clever now , even trolls have standards , this one's just plain ******ed

Comment

look guys its the spelling nazi , i bet he feels clever now , even trolls have standards , this one's just plain ******ed
                  It's best to refrain from calling other people "idiots" when you are one yourself. How is it that you struggle with 5th grade grammar and spelling again?

Comment

It's best to refrain from calling other people "idiots" when you are one yourself. How is it that you struggle with 5th grade grammar and spelling again?
                    look guys its the grammar and spelling nazi , i bet he feels clever now , even trolls have standards , this one's just plain ******ed

Comment

Working...
                    X