Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At my fight party someone brought up Zellenoff so we watched this video the next thing i know were 10 videos in they could not get enough.

Comment

• charlie z is a veteran.. a veteran of failure that is....

Comment

• Snr still got skills

Comment

• why kickin on a guy thats already down..charlie z is is mentally ill, on depression meds poor guy

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6Aha-yxXo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG3Hq6hyXhM

lol

Comment

• this dude is crazy ... that was so dirrrrrrty aahahahahaha!!!!! omg, in any other gym with loyal people in it, he wouldn't have made it out.

are you kidding me? sucker punching a 61 year old man and to just have ONE guy come to your aid, you're not a very liked dude lol @ sr

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                why kickin on a guy thats already down..charlie z is is mentally ill, on depression meds poor guy
                The pacbutthurt is strong in you.

Comment

• Zelenoff was very lucky that he wasn't stuck by somebodies blade, you just don't do that, regardless....... He got what he deserved though with the 'stompng'. Stevie D did that to Todd one night sparring after the end of the round,. Bell rings Todd goes to the corner and Stevie comes up behind him and left hands him hard in the back of Tdds head. Stevie left requiring a stitch or two and with a nice facefull of humble pie. You just don't do that. That breaks all code of ethic in this game, at that point you're on your own in a room of wolves, not smart.......... Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 06-25-2013, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• I forgot all about this, so glad its been brought back. This was made a couple of weeks ago :smileysex

Comment

• Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                      I forgot all about this, so glad its been brought back. This was made a couple of weeks ago :smileysex

"Hey! Hello fellow haters.."

Comment

Working...
                      X