No announcement yet.

If Squealpiggy lived during in germany during the Nazi reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    as he cries about originality he steals from me.

I think everybody knows what's what. Aside from your little muslim friend who is so affluent that he spends every night on the internet arguing until at least 3am his time.

go get flucked you skinny runt. talk trash on the next because i know your little ass isn't talking all this trash in real life. Some Foster's drinking bad ass would have you sitting in kangaroos pouch till he says you can leave.

steals what exactly? think about it, is anything you come out with here worth taking except to rub your ugly mug in it?

while everybody takes turns laughing at piggy, you're obsessively reading my location and seething over the word 'affluent'. why do you agonize so much over it, anyway? does it upset you? why does it upset you? let's get to the bottom of it. do you own any property outright, timmy? where? how many?

btw, stop typing "fluck", you wretched cretin - it makes you look even more of a tryhard little piece of shit. didn't you claim you wanted me to come at you a couple days ago? i told you i'd be watching ya, as soon as you feel a little heat you back off into your shell and start playing the 'report' game. fucking loser. for 99% of the time you spend following me, nobody ever even co-signs you or gives you the slightest bit of regard. LOLOL @ you following behind better cats with your bowl begging for scraps of attention.

just remember that, whatever hours i keep, whenever i'm here, you're always popping up right behind me. lapdog.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      Stones and MIB are great posters. I doubt Stones is adolescent becuase he's supposed to be in university. That picture you've all seen was long ago at school.
      that pic wasn't even him, at any age.

that persona was a vehicle for trampling on ******s like piggy and a big wind-up operation besides. and it obviously worked.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Forgot the password? Doesn't really matter. He's just going to cheerleader his superiors, regardless of the account he uses. And his "superiors" include the silly troll MIB whom I am busy pointedly ignoring. That should give you some sort of insight as to just how inferior that adolescent Australian is.
      FTR,

that guy thinks for himself.

and i wouldn't be so condescending as to claim mentorship of, or superiority over, him.

if anything, he's further ahead of the curve in some ways than i was at his age. or this age, for that matter. neither one of us is liable to blow smoke up the other's ass.

either way, both of us are leagues of human consciousness above you.

don't get upset, i was just having some fun highlighting the insubstantial nature of that cute patchwork you put together. looks like some others got a kick out of it, too. you could always let that facade crack, hold your hands up and laugh at yourself, instead of scuttling off and hoping nobody else notices this one. and, yes, i know you're reading. scumbag.

Comment

Piggy got owned in this thread

Comment

Who will take Squelpiggy's spot in the Lounge, as The Champion representative of Atheism.

My recommendation for the vacant position is: TheNoose.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post

that persona was a vehicle for trampling on ******s like piggy and a big wind-up operation besides. and it obviously worked.

FTR,

and i wouldn't be so condescending as to claim mentorship of, or superiority over, him.

if anything, he's further ahead of the curve in some ways than i was at his age. or this age, for that matter. neither one of us is liable to blow smoke up the other's ass.

don't get upset, i was just having some fun highlighting the insubstantial nature of that cute patchwork you put together. looks like some others got a kick out of it, too. you could always let that facade crack, hold your hands up and laugh at yourself, instead of scuttling off and hoping nobody else notices this one. and, yes, i know you're reading. scumbag.

Piggy getting pissed on as usual.

Comment

FTR,

Saw this. Didn't bother to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Saw this. Didn't bother to read it.
                .....^^^ everybody saw this. they still don't believe you.

Comment

buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe.

^^ that's right, mr. workingclass pub professor/messageboard lecturer! regurgitate those well-worn slogans, snippets, buzzphrases and soundbites and sew them together to form a really basic, obvious statement that offers no insight to the subject! affect the manner of one who is pondering the "profound question" then respond with an inexpertly woven patchwork of borrowed phrases, ultimately shying far away from offering any firm determination of your own, before tacking on a pseudo-lofty valedictory pointing to a nonexistent moral! (LMFAO, "learn a lesson from" what, exactly?) that'll make it look like you're a learned scholar talking down to a stupid person who isn't seeing through your intelletual fraudulence like plate-glass, LOLOLOL!

i'd hang 'em up if i were you. fewer and fewer are buying the act. although i suppose you've at least still got t-hoe and a couple other really stupid ones to validate you ("gee, you're a real clever felluh, piggy", LMAOOOOO).

ps. you've been misspelling 'feind drinnen' for 8 years,

maybe it's about time you 1.) learned how to spell it, 2.) got some new material to make yourself seem 'intelligent' with. =]

you dirty riff-raff.
                  boxingscene is getting scary mofos search you out now to own you. with that said squeel piggy got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    boxingscene is getting scary mofos search you out now to own you. with that said squeel piggy got owned.
                    I've not read the post, it seems to me that he went to a lot of effort with all that typing and posting pictures only for it to not get read by its intended target.

Comment

The ****ing Pig talking about inferiority when his p*ssy whipped replies to SickRacistThug illustrate his total and utter submission to his "superior". You're a ****in fraud and the reaction has been pretty much unanimous, you've been categorically raped.

You've taken that raping quite well, your ass will be ****ting blood, no doubt.

Oh, you saw it, you read it and you cried your heart out like the good little slut you are.

Now get back to piecing together those rehashed catchphrases you love using, you weak-minded English ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X