Comment

Same result

people who say a prime mosley would beat may are just haters

oscar out boxed mosley in their second fight when he was in his prime

what do u think may would do?

oh wait...

he already did it

Comment

Styles make fights and I personally thought Shane had a style that would give Floyd fits.I don't think Floyd beat Shane physically.(That might sound crazy) Floyd beat Shane and Oscar because he is so much mentally tougher than them.Plus, in better shape.In the first round, they looked evenly matched to me.In the second round,Shane looked like the stronger fighter.(Lets be honest, who didn't think it was over after that second big right hand?)After that, Shane was drained.It wasn't like Floyd had wore him down to the body or the fight was that grueling to that point.Shane was completely done at that point.A younger Shane was a 12 round fighter.So yes, I think the outcome would have possibly been different.The younger Shane would still have gotten outboxed by Floyd, but the difference would be the fact he would still be throwing that big right hand accurately.The question would be if Floyd could stand up to it for the whole 12 rounds.But the bottom line is this,Floyd beat the 2010 version of Shane.That in my opinion is still a huge accomplishment.

Comment

Mayweather beats Mosley 10 years ago, just like he did the other day! Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            I agree he won't win. But I don't think Shane quits like that back in his prime. It wasn't like Forrest who was giving him a beatdown. He just had the wrong plan trying to figure out Floyd which was a bad idea and got school'd. But it wasn't a beatdown. I think Shane at least fires off more back in the day and makes the rounds at least a little closer.
            ur right bro

and i think if that punch that landed on floyds face on the 2nd round was from a prime mosley,
            it could have been a lights out for floyd just my opinion

right the mosley that floyd fought was just exhausted and old
            he doesnt looked hurt
            coz he was takings floyds punches easy without any daze
            he was shaking his hands like a 70 year old man instead of jabbing :/

he could have given more trouble for floyd till the 12 round and chances of KOing floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
              ur right bro

and i think if that punch that landed on floyds face on the 2nd round was from a prime mosley,
              it could have been a lights out for floyd just my opinion

right the mosley that floyd fought was just exhausted and old
              he doesnt looked hurt
              coz he was takings floyds punches easy without any daze
              he was shaking his hands like a 70 year old man instead of jabbing :/

he could have given more trouble for floyd till the 12 round and chances of KOing floyd..

R.I.P Gary

Comment

prime shane wanted no parts of floyd, on two occassions

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                  R.I.P Gary

Last edited by viperz007; 05-29-2010, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post

Comment

How about Prime Mosley vs. Prime Mayweather? The Mayweather some years ago, had way better movement. Mayweather by UD 120-108.

Comment

Working...
                      X