No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: NSAC: Mayweather-Mosley Testing Cut-Off Was 18 Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Like I said before. All I know is if Pacquiao doesn't accept Floyd's drug testing, now that we know he will have more than enough time away from the fight, and he retires without fighting Floyd.......

I'll label him a duck.
    Why should he accept a fraud FLOYD drug testing? Is Floyd now become the drug testing commision of boxing? i did not know that...

And how do you label Floyd asking the fraud Floyd testing? a chicken?

So which one is better, a duck or a chicken?
    Last edited by jltsmae; 05-22-2010, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• I think this is all just a ploy to make people think Manny wants this fight cause I don't think he wants it. First of all wouldn't he drop this BS court case first? Then would there be any talk of a back up plan if they really wanted to fight Floyd? With all the conspiracies surrounding Manny being a user this former trainer of 5 years who is a noted user from the words of Manny's own coach Roach's mouth puts the icing on the cake and they are trying to save face but I don't see them going near Floyd after what he did to Shane. The frail, light punching, defensive fighter was the stronger, faster, harder puncher in what was suppose to be the biggest fight of his life. Manny didn't want none before this, that dude aint going near Floyd now not even for the money. If he's afraid of a 3rd Marquez fight what makes anyone think he will go anywhere near the man who completely handled Manny's nightmare Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        I think this is all just a ploy to make people think Manny wants this fight cause I don't think he wants it. First of all wouldn't he drop this BS court case first? Then would there be any talk of a back up plan if they really wanted to fight Floyd? With all the conspiracies surrounding Manny being a user this former trainer of 5 years who is a noted user from the words of Manny's own coach Roach's mouth puts the icing on the cake and they are trying to save face but I don't see them going near Floyd after what he did to Shane. The frail, light punching, defensive fighter was the stronger, faster, harder puncher in what was suppose to be the biggest fight of his life. Manny didn't want none before this, that dude aint going near Floyd now not even for the money. If he's afraid of a 3rd Marquez fight what makes anyone think he will go anywhere near the man who completely handled Manny's nightmare Marquez.

I don't think Pacquiao and his camp are afraid or vice versa, but i do think that they don't have the right game plan to beat Floyd yet..They're still unready, and they'll do anything to make it seem like it is Floyd who doesn't want it like they did last time..

Comment

• I don't really know if this article was posted before, if so i apologise

from http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...oodtests052110

The United States Anti-Doping Agency confirmed Friday that the final blood sample taken from Shane Mosley was April 12 and the final one taken from Floyd Mayweather was April 13 as part of their agreement to undergo random, Olympic-style testing prior to their May 1 welterweight boxing match in Las Vegas.

Mayweather won the fight by a wide unanimous decision. Each man was tested seven times prior to the fight and then again on the night of the fight by USADA, which will retain their samples for future testing. Each of the eight tests included required the fighters to provide urine samples; they were required to give blood four times.

Mayweather gave blood and urine on March 22, April 1, April 13 and then May 1 after the fight. He gave urine only on April 3, April 6, April 21 and April 24.

Mosley gave blood and urine on March 23, March 31, April 12 and then May 1 after the fight. He gave urine only on March 29, April 7, April 20 and April 26.

The news of the date of the final pre-fight blood draw – 18 days before the fight, in Mayweather’s case – might give hope to fans who want to see a bout between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• ^^^Thank you so what if USADA didn't take blood after April 13, its random its not a set number. They may only take one its up to them but Bob Arum wants people to think that was part of the agreement to fool people again its almost funny. Most of these clowns are like OK. 14 days was in past Shane went straight thru 99% of all boxers are with that but one. The one that wants know when they are coming laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
              From my understanding, by law, drug results can be disclosed to everyone w/o the permission of the athete(s) involved. But, it wasn't like that years ago, that's why a boxing writer challenged De La Joto to sign a release pertaining to his own drug results from when he was a fighter.
              Drug "results" are one thing. But that's not what they did here. Instead, they compromised the integrity of the testing. NSAC...wow, can't believe how dirty they get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
                "We also learned that the random blood tests conducted by the US Anti Doping Agency on Mayweather and Mosley prior to their fight were done 18 and 19 days before their May 1 showdown which Mayweather won handily after Moley hurt the undefeated Mayweather in the second round but quickly faded and looked an ageing fighter in the end.

Arum said he had learned that the Nevada State Athletic Commission which currently doesn’t conduct blood tests had received the USADA reports under an agreement with Golden Boy Promotions who staged the Mayweather-Mosley fight and that the reports indicated the tests were taken 18 and 19 days before the fight even though Mayweather had insisted on 14 days."

This is according from this article. http://philboxing.com/news/story-39287.html by of course, Ronnie, thus the quote. I know not everybody wants to read the whole article, lol, especially the old opening phrase.

I expect to see other sites to run this story in the following days.

wow, another proof that Floyd really doesn't want none of Pacquiao.

bok bok bok

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  Team Pacquiao are really digging and reaching..
                  No matter how far they REACH,
                  The self proclaimed GREATEST
                  of ALL TIME, will continue to
                  PUNK OUT!!!

If not, his CAREER is NO MAS!!!
                  WHAT GREAT FIGHTER ever needed
                  to Level the Playing Field, with such B.S.????

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                    Floyd did compromise. A compromise Team Pacquiao walked away from, and are now attempting to accept, months after Floyd already stated 14 days would no longer be an issue. If you don't see a problem with that, you're blind.

And you're one of those sad individuals that only see's black and white. Has it never occurred to you that Floyd isn't my favorite fighter? Perhaps the integrity of the sport is more important to me than fan-hood, and perhaps, I can call right, right, and wrong, wrong, without bias.
                    The UNDESPUTED< UNDEFEATED MASTER
                    of AVOIDANCE, will continue to PUNK OUT!!!

BOY has no choice, If he fights Pac, his CAREER
                    is NO MAS and his ASS is KICKED, and the GOLDEN
                    GOOSE is DONE, PUT A FORK in HIM!!!

Comment

• Flyod is scared of Pac, or he wont be requesting unecessary OST testing. Now think about the logic, why request additional testing if you want to fight and not scared?

Comment

Working...
                      X