No announcement yet.

The average healthy individual ****s atleast 3 times a day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
    If you can not make some exercise, just start drinking more water, and avoid flour and breads.... this can make a huge improvement
    i thought bread contained fiber(and fiber's meant to be good for ****tin)?
    i eat a **** load of bread

Comment

Apples and pears and marijuana works for me.

Comment

I **** like once a week, no lie.

Comment

I go once a day most times. But I go twice a day like 3 days out of the week. lol

Comment

that is me! i shiet like that on a daily basis.

Comment

I got a buddy at work ... that says he only ****s on average 1 time a week ... or every 5 days or so ... and he says there's something wrong with all the rest of the guys (me included) that were saying they **** 2-3 times a day ....

Comment

****t I thought it was normal.....I seriously **** like 3-5 times a day and I ain't even lying. I mean I thought that was normal for everyone....the guys that said only like 3 times a week are you guys serious? How the hell is that possible?

Comment

In my teens I used to **** every 2-3 days.

Now I **** once or twice a day.

Three times seems excessive to me.

A lot of these health targets are slightly inflated to be uber healthy I think, like the amount of alcohol per day, amount of water per day, amount of fruit and veg per day.

I treat em as a target, hit 80% and your good.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
                    ****t I thought it was normal.....I seriously **** like 3-5 times a day and I ain't even lying. I mean I thought that was normal for everyone....the guys that said only like 3 times a week are you guys serious? How the hell is that possible?
                    Thats just silly.

How can anyone take a solid **** 5 times a day. Thats more than u eat. What are u ****ting out?

Surely the body needs time to digest the food before u **** it out. If u eat a banana, does it just fall through ur body?

When u make a sandwich do u just throw it staright down the toilet? I mean, why bother eating it if its gonna get flushed in 30 seconds?

Comment

i **** maybe once every 2-3 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X